Technology is growing exponentially. Oomnitza enables enterprises to manage their technology through process automation so that people can focus on higher level creative and strategic endeavors - making work better by allowing people to focus where they can be their best.
Oomnitza offers the industry’s most versatile Enterprise Technology Management platform that delivers key business process automation for IT. Our SaaS solution, featuring agentless integrations, best practices and low-code workflows, enables enterprises to quickly achieve operational, security and financial efficiency leveraging their existing endpoint, application, network infrastructure and cloud infrastructure systems. We help some of the most well-known and innovative companies to optimize resources, mitigate cyber risk, expedite audits and fortify user experience.
Oomnitza is hiring an ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE. In this role, you will take your proven track record of selling sophisticated technology solutions and provide a versatile Enterprise Technology Management platform to the C-Suite helping them solve their key business problems.
- Sell Oomnitza’s asset tracking software to companies with 5,000+ employees
- Proven sales executive with a track record of exceeding quota
- Experience and comfort doing both 5-figure and 6-figure deals
- Manage full desk sales cycle from prospecting to closing (and everything in between)
- We are a young start-up so this role will require hands-on prospecting and cold outreach
- Hands-on and can sell without a large support infrastructure. For example, you should be comfortable setting up and running your own demos
- Will be resourceful to find answers to questions and deal with objections
- If appropriate collateral doesn’t exist, will create
- 5+ years of relevant Software Industry Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Negotiation skills
- Strong Salesforce and Excel skills
What we can offer you:
- Career Growth: Top performers will have an opportunity to help shape the team. Working directly with the founders to drive initiatives and create a structure that scales
- Market-competitive salary + equity
- A once-in-a-lifetime career opportunity to get onboard a fast-growing business that is venture-backed by Aspenwood Ventures, Bloomberg BETA, Cherubic, GulaTech Adventures, Riverside Acceleration Capital, Shasta Ventures, and SYN Ventures.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can sometimes get in the way of meeting exceptional candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
Oomnitza recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.