From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the Role
It’s an exciting time here at Fivetran. We have grown our revenue, customer base and team very substantially over the past several years. Weare rapidly growing our customer-facing teams through more segment-specific specialization.
At Fivetran, we want to enable our customers to make data backed decisions company wide by delivering ready to query data quickly and reliably into their cloud data warehouses. We work with companies from around the world to help them better understand their customers and products, and develop a truly data-driven culture.
To support our growth, we’re in the process of building out our Strategic Customer Success function with a mission to partner, retain, grow and delight our customers.
We’re looking for a Strategic Senior Customer Success Manager to join our team and own adoption, growth and retention for some of our largest customers. This role could be a great fit if you have experience in customer success, account management or sales for enterprise software. Strategic CSMs will hold a small book, which has a mix of customers with high contract value, and those that have a propensity to become a Fivetran power user. Through smaller books, Strategic CSMs can spend more time with each customer and build a close partnership with the goal of revenue growth and customer advocacy. Regular customer interaction (weekly or bi-weekly), executive QBRs and alignment with multiple customer stakeholders are all a must to be successful in this role. Strategic CSMs in enterprise will work on these accounts in partnership with enterprise account executives, and those in commercial will work with account executives or account managers.
Technologies You’ll Use
What You’ll Do
- Own customer adoption, expansion and overall retention of your book of business.
- Identify and drive increased usage of Fivetran to constantly increase the value customers are getting.
- Partner with account executives, sales engineers and solution architects to effectively manage and drive success in large accounts.
- Be the customer advocate, and provide feedback internally to product, support and other teams that can help grow Fivetran’s value to customers.
- Develop customer relationships with the goal of creating customer advocates.
Skills We’re Looking For
- Being customer centric - building relationships, understanding customer needs and how we are delivering value.
- Experience in a SaaS customer success or sales role. Experience in analytics/data tools is a plus!
- Track record of hitting or exceeding your goals and KPIs.
- The right balance of self-confidence and humility to lead as an individual contributor.
- Collaborative and providing constructive feedback to the right teams, so that we can continue to learn and grow.
- Experience with Salesforce is critical.
The pay range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the target position and level. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Our job titles may span more than one career level. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, business need, market demands. The pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your location during the hiring process.
This range represents base salary only and does not include incentive for sales roles, equity, or benefits, if applicable.
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
*may vary by country - please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran’s benefits by region - click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.