Posted on 11/23/2022
Remote in USA • New York, NY, USA
- 3-5+ years of Product Management experience
- Track record of owning a set of product features, defining a 12-18 month strategy for a product area, and consistently delivering on OKRs
- Strong product sense, grounding all product decisions in data, user feedback and measurable impact
- Experience collaborating with Engineering, Design, and other cross-functional teams on technologies we implement
- Excellent communication and experience managing senior leaders and executive stakeholders to set expectations and clearly present trade offs
- Ability to develop clear frameworks that enable business stakeholders to understand tradeoffs between business and user needs
- Ability to establish common ground with empathy and candor, manage conflicting points of view, and articulate the rationale behind decisions
- Background in a healthcare-related or other regulated field
- Experience with build vs. buy decisions
- Comfort and experience working within a fast-growing organization
- Own the product strategy and execution of new product initiatives, leading roadmap processes for our products
- Develop a compelling vision for your Products, drive alignment and provide clarity to help your pod and stakeholders see the path from today to the vision state
- Formulate hypotheses and track the outcomes of your Products with clearly defined success metrics and evaluate progress using KPIs that move our company OKRs
- Be a key leader of a product pod, and collaborate closely with product design and engineering leads to deliver delightful member and provider experiences
- Partner with business stakeholders including Growth and Clinical Strategy to drive company OKRs
- Prioritize against multiple opportunities and balance business needs against user needs, putting together a roadmap that results in a best-in-class experience
- Increase member and provider satisfaction by developing key features that delight our users, and drive better clinical outcomes
Maven Clinic's mission is to change the health of the world — one woman, one family at a time. They believe by improving care for women and families, they can build a more equitable healthcare system and a better world for all.
- Unlimited paid time off
- 14 weeks fully paid parental leave and return-to-work plan
- Market-based compensation and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision plans (100% covered options)
- Free membership with One Medical
- Free access to Maven, with credits for friends and family
- 401(k) match
- Paid month-long sabbatical after 5 years
Company Core Values
- Keep healthcare human - Meet people where they are with empathy and compassion.
- Walk through walls - Think big, set ambitious goals, and relentlessly pursue impact.
- Embrace a service mindset - Go the extra mile in support of our members, providers, clients, and each other.
- Lead with data - Follow the numbers to make good decisions, iterate, and track outcomes.
- Continuously learn, including about ourselves - Be humble and seek diverse perspectives.
- Move fast—better care can't wait - Demonstrate urgency to make an impact on behalf of families everywhere.