Data Science Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Embodies our EAGER values-is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable
- Is able to collaborate in person 4 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub where the team is based
- Preferably has 3 years of experience managing data science teams
- Has experience as an influential and effective thought partner to product teams and shows strong communication, proactiveness, creativity, and prioritization skills
- Has strong analytical and critical thinking skills as well as a strong bias toward actionable insights
- Has experience helping others understand numbers
- Has practical experience in data analysis, statistics, and experimentation
- Is proficient with SQL as well as programming in Python, R, Scala, or an equivalent language
- Holds a PhD in a quantitative field or a master's in a quantitative field with a minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience
- Have a broad scope and an evolving role in a rapidly growing company
- Lead, motivate, and grow a team of talented data scientists to drive business growth and product roadmaps using data
- Be a thought leader to influence the product and business partners
- Identify new Product and Growth opportunities
- Provide data-driven solutions to complex product and growth questions
- Advise on experimentation strategy
- Identify strategic data needs
AI-powered writing assistant
Grammarly is on a mission to improve lives by improving communication. The company operates a browser extension and app that corrects spelling & grammar.
- Free food
- Company Social Outings
- Work From Home Policy
- Unique Office Space
- Health & Wellness Package
- Paid Time Off
- 401K / Retirement Plan
Company Core Values
- Ethical: Be honorable and earn trust by doing the right thing even when no one is watching, every time.
- Adaptable: Embrace change to evolve and succeed, with a positive, problem-solving attitude.
- Gritty: Achieve with passion and perseverance for goals, by doing whatever it takes to get the job done, whenever it’s necessary.
- Empathetic: Treat others as they want to be treated to work well together, by actively listening to put yourself in their shoes and then responding accordingly.
- Remarkable: Always be learning to develop quickly and be exceptional yet humble, by continually seeking out mentors and learning opportunities.