Mid-Market Account Executive - Uki (Remote)
Posted on 12/31/2021
- Quickly identify challenges that our prospective customers face and discover the best inbound marketing solutions for their business
- Consistently close new business at or above quota level
- Nurture relationships with highly qualified opportunities at small and mid-sized companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with HubSpot's marketing and technology departments to evolve our sales strategy when new features and products are introduced
- Help shape the future of HubSpot's mission with your perspectives, ideas, and skills
- Candidates must be based and open to a fully remote role in the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, N Ireland, or Wales) to be considered for this specific position (we have a separate post for Republic of Ireland-based positions)
- 3-5+ years of Closing Sales experience in a consultative sales environment
- Fluency in English
- Unmatched consultative selling and closing skills
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Track record of being a high performer (e.g. over quota, President's Club)
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
- Strong communication, time management and adaptability in order to be set up for success remotely
- Experience working in a high-growth, "scale up" environment
- Passion for helping businesses grow and curiosity about the tech industry
- Humility and enthusiasm in their work
Inbound marketing software for businesses
HubSpot believes businesses can grow with a conscience, and succeed with a soul — and that they can do it with inbound. That's why they've created an ecosystem uniting software, education, and community to help businesses grow better every day.
- Unlimited Vacation & Global Week of Rest
- Remote Work
- Five-Year Sabbatical
- Parental Benefits
- Leadership Development
- [email protected]
- Employee Stock Purchase
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Ongoing Learning
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun Stuff
- We solve for the customer.
- We work to be remarkably transparent.
- We favor autonomy & accountability.
- We believe our best perk is amazing peers.
- We lean towards long-term impact.