Manager – Account Management
Posted on 2/27/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA • New York, NY, USA
- 5+ years of experience in sales (preferably SaaS)
- 2+ years in management (preferably Account Managers or Account Executives)
- Strong experience building and leading successful, collaborative, and hard-working sales teams
- Consistent track record of success exceeding expansion revenue targets
- Ability to thrive in a constantly evolving and growing environment
- Understanding of our technical and competitive landscape
- Be accountable for the engagement, expansion, and retention of our fast-growing customer base in the mid-market segment (companies of <2,000 employees)
- Interview, hire, and train new team members as we scale the organization
- Lead a team of motivated and diverse individuals to foster an environment of success
- Provide ongoing feedback and coaching to your team based on our sales methodology while also guiding their career development
- Participate in customer meetings and workshops while also sharing the voice of the customer with our product, design, and engineering teams
- Help shape and further develop Account Management processes and strategic initiatives - especially those aligned with operating at scale as your team will each have books of 150+ accounts
- Test and refine growth and acquisition strategies through data, segment-specific value drivers, and compelling stories
- Develop strong internal partnerships and collaborate cross-functionally to increase revenue opportunities
Collaborative online design tools
Figma's mission to make design accessible to everyone. The company operates a suite of suite of industry leading collaborative design tools.
- Competitive salary & equity
- Retirement with company contribution
- Mental health and wellness benefits
- Company recharge days
- Work from home stipend
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Parental leave & fertility support
- Generous PTO
- Learning & development stipend
- Cell phone reimbursement
Company Core Values
- Build community - We’re multiplayer people who love the weird, wonderful magic that happens when people connect. We build bridges — with both our Figmates and our users.
- Run with it - Building Figma is about taking initiative, being bold and charting a new course, not running a playbook. Figmates are building the future of design by tackling big, scary, exciting challenges like Figma’s future depends on it. Because it does.
- Love your craft - We build for builders and try to make complex things feel simple. We ask why until we get to the core and continually focus on solving the right problem, not just shipping work.
- Grow as you go - Everyone’s a work in progress, and we’re here to help each other grow. With humility and curiosity, we give and get the ❤️ and 💯, and the direct feedback we all need to become great.