Silicon and Platform Validation Engineer Graduate Intern
Posted on 10/6/2022
Santa Clara, CA, USA
- RTL Design or Verilog, or VHDL
- ASIC Design/ or Circuit design or CMOS circuit design or VLSI design
- Computer Architecture
- Develops and documents electrical validation requirements and tests for verification of Si designs
- Investigates and resolves complex issues with hardware/firmware related to external memory interfaces (DDR)
- Develops test content, test for functionality and performance on silicon and triage issues with cross functional team
- Generates validation test plans and test reports
- Signal integrity and Power integrity fundamentals
- Proficien of FPGA Architecture
- Scripting Python or TCL
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
Company Core Values
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity