Plus is a global leader in autonomous trucking, with award-winning high-performance driverless technology. Named by Fast Company as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies of 2022, Plus is the only autonomous trucking company with customers operating its product on the road today. Working with one of the largest companies in the U.S., vehicle manufacturers, and others, Plus is making trucking safer, more fuel efficient, and more sustainable. Plus’ industry awards include from Fast Company, Insider, Consumer Electronics, AUVSI, and others. Based in Silicon Valley, Plus is looking for talented individuals to join its fast-growing teams.
We are looking for a Senior Engineering Manager to lead our Motion Planning team. In this role, you will be responsible for the development and execution of our motion planning strategy, as well as the management of our team of engineers. You will work closely with other teams within our R&D division, as well as with our external partners, to ensure that our motion planning solutions meet the needs of our customers.
- Lead the development and execution of our motion planning strategy
- Manage a team of engineers
- Work closely with other teams within R&D, as well as with our external partners to achieve business critical objectives
- Ensure that our motion planning solutions meet or exceeds the needs of our customers
- Master’s degree or PhD in Computer Science or a related field
- 8+ years of experience in motion planning
- Experience with a variety of motion planning algorithms and techniques
- Experience with a variety of software development tools and techniques especially C++
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and management skills
Annual Salary: $190,000 USD to $230,000 USD
Exact compensation may vary based on skills and experience
Your opportunities joining Plus
Work, learn and grow in a highly future-oriented, innovative and dynamic field.
Wide range of opportunities for personal and professional development.
Catered free lunch, unlimited snacks and beverages.
Highly competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) plan.