Customer Success Associate
Posted on 3/18/2022
Seattle, WA, USA
- Partner with your CS team to deliver incredible customer and business impact!
- Surface and present actionable insights for the CS team to support Book of Business management and planning (e.g., attrition insights, renewal rate trends, NPS insights, XM product usage signals)
- Build and coordinate relationships with cross-functional teams to manage growth opportunities, and actively partner with leadership on improvement opportunities
- Engage with internal stakeholders and systems to ensure timely renewals, account health data capture and compliance with customer security requirements
- Assist with (and own where appropriate) customer-facing events such as webinars, user groups, product demos, and XM Days and work with necessary internal teams to deliver
- Research and summarize key materials to answer client questions around Experience Management, manage client escalations, and track feature requests
- Own preparation for - and participate in - client meetings by gathering inputs and compiling data, building presentation decks, and organizing agendas and assist with follow up actions
- Own critical closed-loop processes by following up with customers as part of Qualtrics' CX programs
Experience management software
With Qualtrics XM, organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with stakeholders. At Qualtrics, their mission is to close the experience gap.
- Work hard/play hard - For every bit of hard work we put in, we have twice the fun. Whether that means taking a break in a massage chair or hitting the slopes after work, Qualtrics makes sure that employees take time to recharge and live it up. Everyone receives $1500 annually to spend on a ‘bucket list’ adventure.
- Upward mobility - Because we’re a hyper-growth company, getting promoted and taking on more opportunity is always an option. We hire individuals who have what it takes to quickly step into the next role and take on opportunities beyond their core job description.
- Office perks - We believe in a workspace that allows you to take a breather and pepper fun throughout your day. Grab a beer in the Dublin office pub, enjoy Seattle’s rooftop patio overlooking the Puget Sound, or raid one of the many kitchens around Provo’s office.
- Global - Qualtrics employees are plugged into a network of experienced professionals around the globe. With weekly company-wide video meetings and our own internal social network, employees get global experience and stay up-to-date on what’s happening across the organization.
- Total rewards - The term “benefits” doesn’t really do our employee rewards program justice. We provide medical, dental, and vision insurance, 20+ days of annual leave, generous retirement fund contributions, quarterly bonuses, and tons of career mobility.
- High bar - We don’t hire cutthroat individuals who only care about themselves. We’re looking for top performers with a wide array of professional and personal experience. Our employees are driven, intelligent, diverse and interesting people who work well in teams and know how to have fun.
- Transparent - Our default is to share, leading to open debate, trust, and decisions based on data, not politics.
- All in - We bet on Qualtrics and Qualtrics bets on us. This is our company. We deliver, whatever it takes.
- Customer obsessed - If a customer is upset, we failed. Period. We learn, and we fix it.
- One team - There is only one team at Qualtrics. We win and lose together and never say, 'That's not my job'.
- Scrappy - We're smart, resourceful, and find a way. We write our own story instead of following others.