Head of Enterprise Risk Management
Posted on 1/9/2022
New York, NY, USA
- Ability to understand risk data and liaise with colleagues across iCapital and industry peers
- Understanding of the three lines of defense model and set up appropriate oversight at iCapital based on size, program maturity and regulatory requirements
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving and writing skills and demonstrated ability to describe technical topics to a non-technical audience
- Ability to set and develop strategic and tactical goals and techniques for an assignment and effectively communicate this to all involved team members
- Ability to provide project management, problem resolution and comprehensive analysis and direction for multiple concurrent mission-critical projects
- Strong focus on accuracy and reliability
- Strong record of effective teamwork
- At least 5 years of experience in similar work with demonstrated success in responsibilities of similar nature
- Education or experience to evidence analysis and maintenance of technology and enterprise risk
- Prior bank experience a plus
- Lead key aspects of the ERM program including facilitation and testing of self-assessments of Risk Governance effectiveness by key process owners across the Bank
- Develop, implement and maintain ongoing risk analysis and present findings to senior management
- Identify gaps/issues within the enterprise risk program, and develop, implement and maintain remediation activities to close the gaps
- Develop solutions to improve efficiencies and resolve analytical and/or execution problems
- Lead workshops, meetings and other forums for coordination and information-gathering with appropriate parties across iCapital
- Liaise with risk, business and enterprise function owners to collect information to support ERM functions, such as risk measures for various risk categories
- Gather, analyze, aggregate and report on key enterprise risk information to technology, business and enterprise senior management
iCapital Network connects advisors and their high net worth investors to leading alternative investment managers.
- COmprehensive benefits package - Salary, Equity, Annual Performance Bonus, Employer Matched Retirement Plan
- Generally Subsidized Healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
- Integrity - Honesty and integrity are fundamental to everything we do.
- Collaboration - Teamwork and collaboration are the foundation of our success.
- Accountabiltiy - We demonstrate commitment, caring, and enthusiasm.
- Partnership - The success of our clients and partners is our relentless focus.
- Excellence - We Strive for flawless execution.