Updated on 11/30/2023
Automated platform for modern, scalable TV advertising
Madhive is a leading force in modern TV advertising technology, offering a self-service platform that streamlines the ad buying process, providing advertisers with enhanced simplicity, accountability, and control. The company's robust infrastructure, which processes 260 billion ad opportunities daily, ensures precise, brand-safe audience targeting at scale, and is trusted by major content owners, creators, and distributors, including FOX and TEGNA's Premion. With a customizable, full-stack platform that can integrate with existing data and systems, Madhive is uniquely positioned to assist partners in capitalizing on the shift from linear to digital advertising.
Data & Analytics
New York, New York
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 12%
1 year growth↑ 29%
2 year growth↑ 103%
New York, NY, USA
IT & Security
- 7+ years of IT experience with specific experience managing external vendors and IT support in fast-paced environments
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Information Technology or a related field
- Collaboration, excellent communication, and negotiation skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and flexible in handling multiple assignments and competing priorities
- Can present to various levels of stakeholders
- Strong writing skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Possesses a strong technical aptitude
- Hands-on experience managing an internal IT tech stack can troubleshoot and support issues if necessary
- Create and manage appropriate device policies and ensure adherence.
- Manage and enhance as needed the networking infrastructure and systems to achieve business goals.
- Identify and implement corporate software that provides the best outcomes.
- Provide IT guidance to other departments as needed to help achieve goals
- Provide and enable a culture of understanding IT security best practices, including but not limited to passwords, social engineering, phishing, cracking, etc.
- Manage IT MSP to ensure rapid response and resolution of corporate technology issues.
- Partner with engineering as needed on company-wide technological implementations.
- Be accountable for any IT-related certification compliance and audits.
- Manage and oversee strategic partnerships with key IT vendors to ensure operational efficiency
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify business requirements, develop service agreements and performance metrics for IT software and services
- Build and maintain strong relationships with other external relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure that the IT services are aligned with the company's strategic objectives and priorities
- Monitor and report on vendor’s delivery of services
- Identify opportunities for cost savings and service improvements through the effective management of the vendors to develop strategies to realize those opportunities
- Manage risks associated with the vendor services, ensuring the company is protected from any potential service disruptions or other issues.
- Monitor IT vendor financial performance, identifying areas for improvement and working with vendors to implement corrective action plans
- Must be flexible and able to work off-hours as required to support deployments, resolve production problems, or respond to corporate emergencies
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required