Test Engineering – Senior Manager
Updated on 12/1/2022
Santa Clara, CA, USA
- Bachelors with 15+ years of relevant industry experience, or Masters with 13+ years or PhD with 10+ years in related field preferred
- BSEE w/ 15 years OR MSEE degree preferred 15+ Years of industry experience
- Familiarity with scripting language such as Labview, Java or Python
- Familiarity with GHz lab equipment (spectrum analyzer, scope, signal generator etc
- Motivated to carry out a wide variety of tasks and provide team members with clear communication /directions in a dynamic team environment
- You're inclusive, adapting your style to the situation and diverse global norms of our people
- An avid learner, you approach challenges with curiosity and resilience, seeking data to help build understanding
- You're collaborative, building relationships, humbly offering support and openly welcoming approaches
- Innovative and creative, you proactively explore new ideas and adapt quickly to change
- Leads, coaches, and manages test engineering staff of 6 people
- Support RFIC Lab Characterization
- Oversee the daily workflow, assignments, and work schedules of test engineers
- Manage test equipment automation and data collection and test PCB schematic design and fabrication
- Responsible for GUI development for ease of testing
- Generate test sequence for ATE
- Coordinate lab setup and equipment management
One of the world's largest producers of electronic devices
Samsung's mission is to devote its talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Samsung produces a wide range of electronic devices and is ranked as a top 10 global brand.
- Comprehensive healthcare: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee assistance program, Telehealth services
- Work life success: PTO, FlexTime, FlexPlace, FlexYourFriday
- Financial wellness: Health savings account, Flexible spending acounts, 401(k), Student loan support, Tuition assistance
- Family first: Pregnancy support, Adoption assistance program, Paid child caregiver leave, Milk stork, WINFertility
- Incentives: Fitness reimbursement, Annual physical. Preventative screenings, Lifestyle management
Company Core Values
- People: Quite simply, a company is its people. At Samsung, we’re dedicated to giving our people a wealth of opportunities to reach their full potential.
- Excellence: Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market
- Change: As we have done since our foundation, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success.
- Integrity: Operating in an ethical way is the foundation of our business. Everything we do is guided by a moral compass that ensures fairness, respect for all stakeholders and complete transparency.
- Co-prosperity: Samsung is committed to becoming a socially and environmentally responsible corporate citizen in all of its communities worldwide.