Posted on 11/8/2022
- Measure the risk of the firm at all aggregation levels and any time horizon
- Monitor and disseminate risk at appropriate aggregation levels
- Ensure DRW has risk policies, procedures, and operations that align with industry-accepted best practices and standards
- Experienced in developing front-ends with Phoenix, React, and Elm
- Practised in building reactive, asynchronous, and event-based applications
- Fluent in functional, object-oriented, and imperative programming languages
- Competent in distributed version control, CI/CD, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Possesses the ability to learn, adapt and grow
- Demonstrates personal humility, respect for others, and trust in their teammates
- Capable of independently driving projects to completion but prefers collaborating with teammates
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills, but has better listening and communication skills
- Design, develop, and support greenfield and legacy APIs, services, and applications
- Test at the unit, functional, and integration level
- Code in multiple languages, paradigms, and platforms
- Collaborate with various business, development, IT, and trading support teams
Proprietary trading firm
DRW's mission is to build revolutionary finance. The company is doing this by building a system that applies modeling, technology and quantitative research to identify opportunities in the global financial markets.
- Daily catered breakfast & lunch
- Social events
- Gym subsidy
- Flexible work arrangements
- Monthly tastings
- Game room
- On-site yoga classes and meditation
- Employee led affinity groups
- Mentor/mentee outings
- Trivia nights
- Educational opportunities
- DRW-sponsored sports teams
- Poker tournament
- Private mother's suite
Company Core Values
- Integrity - In order to collaborate thoughtfully and build strong relationships, we value transparency and hold ourselves and our people accountable.
- Critical thought - We like solving problems and discussing technical and research topics. We question what we think we know.
- Learning - Continual growth and exploration, both formally and in our day-to-day interactions, helps build our skills individually and as a team.
- Challenge consensus - We achieve the highest standard of success by challenging our decision making every day. Our formula? Strong opinions, loosely held.
- Preparation - Always be prepared for the expected and the unexpected. We adapt as the markets evolve, and in-depth research helps us do that.
- Respect - Our work environment is diverse, and that diversity makes us stronger. We collaborate thoughtfully, and hold each other in high regard.
- Sense of urgency - In a fast-paced industry, we adapt and are always ready to act. Priorities shift, objectives evolve and we move quickly to adjust.