Pricing Senior Manager
Posted on 6/8/2022
Remote • United States
- Background in Strategic Pricing, including 4-6 years of pricing and monetization experience in technology, or management consulting
- Proven analytical skills and critical thinking, with demonstrated ability to develop creative solutions to complex problems
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and competing priorities
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to draw reasonable assumptions and/or conclusions backed by thoughtful qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to persuade, communicate vision and motivate people at every level
- Excellent written communication skills, with the proven ability to translate complex technical concepts into actionable field guidance and differentiated positioning
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (Finance/Economics/Statistics); MBA is preferred
- Develop data-driven pricing and packaging recommendations to increase customer adoption and product revenue for Twilio Segment products
- Ideate, design and guide customer research, competitive assessments, and quantitative analyses to build business cases and data driven support for your pricing recommendations
- Collaborate extensively across all functional teams to get buy-in from key business partners and ensure successful launches
- Lead or assist in all aspects of pricing and packaging, including strategy, implementation, measurement, and continuous optimization of price and package in the market
- Proactively manage and monitor established offers, and own strategic pricing decisions and recommendations, including promotions and price changes for them
- SaaS business knowledge with the ability to understand and model the tradeoffs of pricing and packaging decisions
- Collaborative approach to problem solving
- Background in custom deal pricing a plus
- Experience in pricing analytics and/or statistics a plus
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives