Posted on 9/11/2023
The work you want to do. The people you want to work with.
Our team has a uniquely complementary skill set. Together we’ve built a hands-on, all-inclusive contracting firm that develops innovative strategies & uses the best of emerging technologies to support our clients’ long-term goals. Our growth has been fueled by repeat business and long-term partnerships with key clients. We are an ISO 9001: 2015-certified and CMMI Level 3-appraised company that supports a host of government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, Research and Analysis, Cyber Security/Intelligence, and Technology-Enabled Services. Our mission is to transform U.S. Government approaches to problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, especially in support of National Security missions.
Washington, DC, USA
IT & Security
- Active Secret clearance required
- Bachelor's degree in technical or related field
- 5+ years of experience
- Perform technical planning, system integration, verification and validation
- Evaluate alternatives including cost, risk, supportability and analyses for total systems
- Lead and support analyses that are performed at all levels of total system product to include concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal
- Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into total systems solutions
- Translate customer requirements into hardware/software specifications