Risk UX Strategist
Posted on 5/28/2021
Seattle, WA, USA
- Strong thought leadership in the risk management space and a product focus
- Strong stakeholder management skills including navigating difficult situations, negotiating timelines, and influencing internal and external stakeholders across organizations and regions
- An analytical approach to problem solving. You are analytical, objective and skilled at using metrics to drive decisions
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal. You take a collaborative approach to problem solving
- Ask questions, take educated risks and bring new ideas to the table
- Take a user centric approach to design and simplify complex problem spaces
- Execute and remove roadblocks independently
- Strong desire to work in a fast paced and innovative environment
- Help define Stripes risk user experience strategy and convert it into a product roadmap
- Help identify user pain points through data analysis
- Create product driven solutions for improving the user experience
- Be directly responsible for improving the risk experience of Stripes most important users through the execution of impactful projects
- Develop relationships and work with key partners across product, engineering, data science and business teams to effectively improve the risk product
- Be the balance between risk mitigation, user experience and revenue
- Manage complicated escalations and quickly execute remediation strategies to mitigate poor user experiences
Payment processing platform
Stripe's mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet.
- Inclusive coverage - We provide a thoughtful and balanced set of benefits that allow Stripes to be their best selves and do great work. Whether that means offering comprehensive mental, physical, and medical health plans, supporting Stripes’ financial futures, providing fertility benefits and parental leave, or making sure Stripes have access to healthy food at the office, our robust programs put Stripes and their families first.
- Growth by way of learning - We are voracious learners and teachers. Our Education team delivers an onboarding and product training curriculum for all new Stripes, and hosts expert-led courses on things like project management fundamentals and macroeconomics. Beyond the formal program, Stripes are constantly sharing knowledge with each other through conversation, documentation, reading groups, and informal talks.
- A principled approach to food - The food program holds a special place in Stripe’s history and future. These Stripes come to our kitchen from a breadth of backgrounds and experiences, and focus on one proposition—respect. This is apparent not only in the local ingredients they work with or in the gracious, teamwork-driven buffet lines, but also in their approach to growing a global team through sustainable food practices and minimal waste.
- An environment of growth
- Intentional communication
- Fast-paced, detail oriented
- Voraciously curious