VP – Payments Platform
Updated on 3/21/2023
Remote in USA
- A minimum of 10 years of experience managing and leading global FinTech or payments organization
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or Finance (MBA or Masters Degree strongly preferred)
- Growth mindset with a strong desire to collaborate
- Experience building and iterating on products or feature areas from 0-to-1
- Strong drive and curiosity to come up with new ideas, identify opportunities and create vision to drive the business forward
- Lead, influence, and own Payments product strategy and execution for merchants, consumer and financial institutions, throughout the customer lifecycle (checkout, repayments, etc)
- Establish and reinforce an analytic technology culture both within the product team and across the company in partnership with Engineering, Analytics, and the broader business
- Deeply understand the jobs to be done by the platform, define and build capabilities to support those jobs and deliver a best in class experience, measuring success with a quantitative approach
- Partner closely with business stakeholders to build a platform that provides leverage to our growing suite of products
- Partner closely with product stakeholders to provide cohesive user and economic capabilities across our suite of products
- Build, lead, grow, and retain a diverse, inclusive team of talented technology product managers
- Manage relationships with our partners, financial institution and lenders
- Effectively communicate product choices & direction to multiple stakeholders (internal and external)
Point of sale installment loans for consumers
Affirm seeks to deliver honest financial products—to improve lives. The company operates a buy-now-pay-later platform for consumers at the point of sale.
- Spending wallets: Access tech, food, lifestyle, and family planning wallets for your expenses
- Supportive communities: Get involved with our employee resource groups and community groups
- Remote-first workforce: If your role is remote, you can set up shop anywhere in your home country
- Generous time off: Take the time you need when life happens
- Health benefits: Get a plan that fits your needs
- Mental healthcare: Take care of your mind with great mental health programs
- Parental leave: Birth and non-birth parents get 18 weeks paid leave. Plus, a 4-week return-to-work transition program, at full base pay.
- Compensation: We have a simple, flexible, and transparent remote-first compensation structure so you can make the best decisions for yourself and your family.
- Away days: We offer 24 company-wide paid days off—which help our teams collectively pause to recharge.
- Learning & development: Engage in exciting learning programs to level up your growth.
Company Core Values
- People come first: We consider our impact on people’s lives before we think about our own interests.
- No fine print: We are completely transparent and honest—with our customers and with each other.
- It's on us: We take full accountability for our actions, never shirking responsibility or passing the buck.
- Simpler is better: We make complex things simple and clear.
- Push the envelope: We never stop innovating, taking smart risks, and raising the bar.