It Specialist Ii
Posted on 6/22/2022
Atlanta, GA, USA
- You have beginning to intermediate knowledge of troubleshooting tools built in MacOS (i.e. Activity Monitor, Network Utility, Disk Utility, imaging, etc.)
- You have a basic understanding of troubleshooting methodology (including Cloud software)
- You have beginner level of wired and wireless networking knowledge
- You work within systems to document, track, and resolve a ticket
- Worked in IT in a creative, software company and/or corporate environment
- Worked with the following (or similar) core technologies/applications: Jamf Pro, Okta, Duo Security, 1Password, Google Workspace, Atlassian Product Suite (Confluence/Jira)
- Have the CompTIA A+ and/or CompTIA Network+ certifications
- Have the Google IT Support Professional certificate
- Supported an enterprise (multi-VLAN, 802.1X authenticated) network
- Experience troubleshooting A/V equipment
- You'll work from the Atlanta, Georgia office (This is a hybrid role, you would work in the office at least 3 days a week)
- You'll respond to Tier 1 and Tier 2 technical support issues and monitor the IT ticket queue while following documented troubleshooting or process steps
- You'll work with your IT teammates to empower and support our diverse group of employees wherever they happen to be
- You'll serve as an escalation point for Tier 1 issues
- You'll troubleshoot computers, hardware, and local network-based devices such as access controls, security cameras, and videoconferencing equipment
- You'll troubleshoot applications and systems as well as wired and wireless network connections on macOS
- You'll help employees select and connect peripherals and accessories
- You'll provide AV assistance, including guest networking, conference room equipment, and meeting support
- You'll collaborate with more experienced team members to resolve more complex issues
- You'll participate and lead IT onboarding sessions for new employees
- You'll provide on-call support on a rotational basis after business hours
- You'll maintain IT supplies for the office, including ordering and recycling inventory
Marketing automation for e-commerce
Mailchimp is an all-in-one Marketing Platform for small business. The company empowers millions of customers around the world to start and grow their businesses with smart marketing technology, award-winning support, and inspiring content.
- Investing in you and your future - Mailchimp pays for 100% of health, vision, and dental insurance premiums for all employees and their families. Wellness programs and intramural sports teams make it easy to prioritize your health. Our parental leave is ample and our 401k program—including profit-sharing—is next level.
- Learning and development - Whether we’re attending conferences, doing internal apprenticeships, completing unconscious bias training, learning more through Mailchimp University, or enjoying our weekly Coffee Hour series, we’re always stretching our brains in new ways. We also offer up to $20,000 in tuition reimbursement.
- Community dedication - We sponsor the work of dozens of local nonprofits, from arts organizations to literacy programs. Plus, every employee gets 16 volunteer hours a year to use working with the nonprofit of their choice.