Director – GTM Strategic Finance
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA • New York, NY, USA
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- An ability to distill sophisticated issues into structured frameworks and develop concrete action plans
- A highly ambitious “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- Strong financial modeling experience and a willingness to dig into the details
- Deep understanding of B2B SaaS businesses, metrics, and customer lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to simplify messaging while understanding the nuances
- 10+ years of proven experience in investment banking, private equity, and/or Strategic Finance, Business Operations, or related fields
- Experience of handling a distributed, impactful team
- Proficiency in SQL
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
- Drive cross-functional alignment in GTM strategy across Finance, Sales and Marketing in close collaboration with the CFO, CRO, and CCO
- Lead annual planning, quarterly re-forecasts, and weekly analysis' of performance and investments to highlight trends, opportunities, and causes of unexpected variances
- Assess revenue opportunity and investment costs for new products, markets, and verticals
- Develop a deep understanding of Figma's Self-Serve and Sales funnel. Use this expertise to convey data driven insights on opportunities and risks which can be quickly actioned upon
- Establish growth efficiency frameworks to resolve future investment in GTM initiatives
- Partner with Marketing to forecast and report on marketing effectiveness, pipeline generation and quality, and customer acquisition costs
- Prepare and deliver management presentations for leadership to analyze results and present forecasts, build narratives that describe business strategy and performance, assess business risk and operating health, and align cross functional teams to effective solutions
Collaborative online design tools
Figma's mission to make design accessible to everyone. The company operates a suite of suite of industry leading collaborative design tools.
- Competitive salary & equity
- Retirement with company contribution
- Mental health and wellness benefits
- Company recharge days
- Work from home stipend
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Parental leave & fertility support
- Generous PTO
- Learning & development stipend
- Cell phone reimbursement
Company Core Values
- Build community - We’re multiplayer people who love the weird, wonderful magic that happens when people connect. We build bridges — with both our Figmates and our users.
- Run with it - Building Figma is about taking initiative, being bold and charting a new course, not running a playbook. Figmates are building the future of design by tackling big, scary, exciting challenges like Figma’s future depends on it. Because it does.
- Love your craft - We build for builders and try to make complex things feel simple. We ask why until we get to the core and continually focus on solving the right problem, not just shipping work.
- Grow as you go - Everyone’s a work in progress, and we’re here to help each other grow. With humility and curiosity, we give and get the ❤️ and 💯, and the direct feedback we all need to become great.