Posted on 2/1/2022
San Jose, CA, USA
- Experience, skill set and strong background in one or more fields listed below:
- Proficient in C++
- Computation geometry
- Statistical analysis
- Prior experience with Unix and/or Linux
- Debugging skills
- Master or Ph.D. in any STEM field
- Resourceful Achiever: self-motivated and proactive, you flex to try new approaches and creatively solve problems
- Avid Learner: you thrive with challenges, seek continuous growth and improvement, and seek data to prove your hypotheses
- Devoted Professional: you are diligent and deliberate in your work, leveraging your expertise to deliver results without ego
- Thoughtful Collaborator: you build relationships across teams, offering help and welcoming ideas from others to drive work forward in an inclusive manner
- Machine learning
- GPU programming
- Imaging processing
- Computer vision
- Optical proximity correction, computational lithography or lithography
- Semiconductor process
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player, as part of a local and globally distributed team
- 4+ years of working experience after BS/MS with OPC/EDA industry experience preferred
- Good oral and written skills for communication and documentation
- Develop modules for optical proximity correction software
- Develop polygon handling engine (C++/CUDA)
- Responsible for testing at function and application level
- Report issues with clear communication and reports
- Provide ownership and collaborate with developers and testing engineers to drive the software quality and performance
One of the world's largest producers of electronic devices
Samsung's mission is to devote its talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Samsung produces a wide range of electronic devices and is ranked as a top 10 global brand.
- Comprehensive healthcare: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee assistance program, Telehealth services
- Work life success: PTO, FlexTime, FlexPlace, FlexYourFriday
- Financial wellness: Health savings account, Flexible spending acounts, 401(k), Student loan support, Tuition assistance
- Family first: Pregnancy support, Adoption assistance program, Paid child caregiver leave, Milk stork, WINFertility
- Incentives: Fitness reimbursement, Annual physical. Preventative screenings, Lifestyle management
Company Core Values
- People: Quite simply, a company is its people. At Samsung, we’re dedicated to giving our people a wealth of opportunities to reach their full potential.
- Excellence: Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market
- Change: As we have done since our foundation, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success.
- Integrity: Operating in an ethical way is the foundation of our business. Everything we do is guided by a moral compass that ensures fairness, respect for all stakeholders and complete transparency.
- Co-prosperity: Samsung is committed to becoming a socially and environmentally responsible corporate citizen in all of its communities worldwide.