Senior Manager Treasury Operations
Posted on 4/23/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related degree preferred
- 8+ years of work experience in corporate treasury or Treasury consulting
- Experience with the implementation of in-house bank, cash pooling, multilateral netting
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deliverables and drive to completion
- Continuous improvement mindset, excellent communication, and effective collaboration skills across all levels
- Proficient at creating managerial level presentations and analysis
- Oversee and manage the company's daily cash position and cash flow forecast, monitoring and building on a consolidated basis as well as an entity basis
- Partner with senior Treasury leadership to define Treasury operations strategy and identify opportunities to optimize global cash visibility, automate treasury functions and increase internal controls
- Build financial models to optimize our working capital metrics and improve forecasting accuracy
- Manage excess cash and maximize return on investments in compliance with investment policy
- Partner with Tax, Legal, and Accounting teams to execute capitalizations, intercompany loans, intercompany settlements, and other treasury operations projects
- Maintaining appropriate capital levels for operating needs to support Treasury's cash liquidity strategies, and ensuring FX exposure is managed appropriately
- Lead treasury M&A integration efforts in partnership with corporate development, technical accounting, systems, and finance stakeholders
- Develop and maintain Global Treasury Operations Policies. Ensure process controls and discipline are in place and are within the bounds of regulatory compliance mandates
- Manage bank fees and optimize current process to analyze and validate billing while providing management with actionable reporting
- MBA, CTP or other professional designation is a plus
Grocery delivery app
Instacart's mission is to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. The company operates a mobile app for the delivery and pick-up of groceries and household items.
- Go far together
- Grow the pie
- Roll up your sleeves
- Put it all on the table
- Serve generously
- Wellness Tailored to You - Medical, dental, vision, retirement, life & disability coverage right alongside physical & mental wellness programs, memberships and stipends to keep you and your family feeling your best.
- Family Building Benefits - No matter where you are in your family journey, we support you. Our plans cover modern family planning for all. We offer leave for all parents, flexible working schedules and an active [email protected] community.
- Work From Home Stipend - We help outfit your WFH setup and offer reimbursements so you can be your most productive while at home.
- Flexible Time Off - We all recharge differently. Take the time you need with our flexible time off policy.
- Learning & Development - Whether you’re just starting your career or leading teams, we provide customized L&D programs to help you grow and an annual allowance to pursue your development.
- Future Planning - We have you covered as you plan for your future. 401(k) matching in the U.S. and RRSP in Canada, student loan assistance through Peanut Butter, free Rocket Lawyer membership, SoFi & First Republic financial planning and more.
- Community Connection - Support the communities you care about with volunteer weeks and get involved with our social impact program, Instacart Serves.
- Instacart Express Membership - We help keep your fridge stocked. Unlock grocery discounts with our Instacart Beta app while testing our latest features.