Director, Digital Marketing - Website Operations
Posted on 5/26/2022
New York, NY, USA
- 7+ Years of website management experience
- 7+ Years of analytics experience with an in-depth knowledge of custom event triggers, conversion flow best practices and tagging best practices
- Experience creating integrated Dashboards that unify KPIs from multiple sources (web traffic, social channels, email, etc)
- Experience analyzing campaign performance data to measure engagement, ROI, and optimize spend
- Strong understanding of UX/UI best practices
- Intermediate understanding of CSS/HTML
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams and own projects end-to-end, from ideation to execution to QA
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the organization to build out and own the website
- Drive strategy, management and execution of web conversion optimization efforts from conception to completion
- Oversee the management of all content and technical updates to websites
- Manage the Website budget to ensure every dollar is being used effectively, including making the case for increased investment in order to drive even better outcomes
- Monitor and report on website performance, analytics, and KPIs to inform key decisions and website enhancements
- Understand latest modern web technologies, design trends, what makes other websites great, and recommend best practices
- Execute testing frameworks (A/B testing) to ensure our website produces successful user experiences and conversion
- Develop a roadmap for website features and optimizations in response to business needs
Clearbanc provides growth capital for web-enabled businesses through its 20-minute term sheet.
- Food and beverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive benefits
- Continued education
- CLEAR membership
- Diversity and Inclusion counsel
- Sprint demos and hackathons
- Innovation guild
- On-site gym
- Embrace change - Our growth requires that we EMBRACE CHANGE. We pivot to overcome roadblocks and we are transparent on why decisions are made.
- Own it - CLEAR is an organization of doers. We OWN IT by solving problems even if they 'aren't ours to solve' and commit to seeing them all the way through.
- Our great people - From our ambassadors in the field, to our corporate team members, OUR GREAT PEOPLE are at the heart of all that we do. And because we believe that great people know other great people, we offer generous referral incentives.
- Obsessed with member experience - We are OBSESSED WITH MEMBER EXPERIENCE. Our members include our corporate business partners as well as our internal and external customers. We love hearing from our members so that we can continuously improve and come back better for them every day.
- Speak up - We believe in challenging fearlessly and embracing the brutal truth. We SPEAK UP by displaying honesty to our customers, our team members, and ourselves.
- Indefatigable - If the word 'No' simply means 'Not yet' then you may be ready to join the INDEFATIGABLE. To be indefatigable is to tirelessly pursue your goals with passion.
- Bias for action - Making no decision is worse than making the wrong one. We encourage our team members to have a BIAS FOR ACTION, using data to make calculated decisions. We have confidence in our decisions and learn from our mistakes.