Manager, Sales - School
Posted on 5/3/2022
Manchester, NH, USA
- Management or related field preferred
- 5 years of proven sales experience; or equivalent combination of education and training
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Proven track record of managing and effectively leading through change
- Strong problem solving skills, leadership skills and strong influencing skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred
- Prior experience working in the Educational Arena
- Salesforce experience
- Assist in directing all sales activities in the area by assigning sales targets and goals to your reps
- Ensures adequate sales coverage to ensure existing and new customers receive a consistent, positive message from Lifetouch
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations with the Area Sales Manager to develop and control territory sales programs
- Coordinates sales coverage by establishing sales areas, quotas, and goals, and advises territory salespeople and clients concerning sales and advertising techniques
- Leads, role models and executes the Sales Disciplines consistently
- Utilizes regular feedback to coach and manage performance expectations
- Coordinates meetings to provide to the sales team motivation and update them on new and existing products, marketing programs, sales techniques, new styles, etc
- Develops and supervises sales contests to accommodate goals of company, subject to the approval of the Area Sales Manager
- Utilizes sales data to manage area goals regarding new business and retention. Identifies opportunities to strengthen sales and enforces performance improvement initiatives
Shutterfly's purpose is to share life's joy by connecting people to what matters as the leading retailer and manufacturing platform for personalized products. By helping to capture, preserve and share life's joy, we connect people to what matters.
- Health and wellness - Our broad wellness programs are designed to help you and your family stay healthy, and help you take care of yourselves when you're not. Through extensive health and insurance options, you can make the choice that's right for you. Enrolled employees enjoy discounts on gym memberships and weight loss programs to help maintain a healthy lifestyle. With our Meal Takeout benefit, any employee on medical leave can be reimbursed up to $300 for meals.
- Financial rewards - Shutterfly, Inc. is comprised of hardworking, performance-oriented people. That's why we recognize and reward employee's contributions and achievements. Starting with competitive salaries, we help drive our high performance by offering opportunities for merit increases, bonus payouts, and stock ownership. We also provide safety nets for your financial security through traditional and Roth 401(k) retirement plans.
- Family first - Taking time off to rest, relax and rejuvenate is important. Non-Exempt employees accrue Paid Time off (PTO), which combines vacation and sick time together so you have more control over when and how to spend time off. Exempt employees are eligible for Discretionary Time Off (DTO), which allows you to take time off as needed.
- Employee discounts - As Shutterfly, Inc. employees, we experience the power of our brands every day and are in the best position to be an advocate for our amazing products and services. Every six months, we give each employee unique discount codes worth over $2,500 in free merchandise and huge discounts products across our entire family of brands. Your gift-giving for every occasion just got way easier.
- Celebrations - Our mission is to help customers celebrate and share life's joy. We balance hard work and play to foster team building and strengthen our connections to each other. We host a Family Photo Day where all of our employees and their families can get a professional photo taken for free along with other activities. From holiday parties, to summer celebrations, to team offsites, we have a great time and enjoy creating memories together.
- The little things - Our break rooms are stocked with complimentary goodies such as gourmet coffees, sodas, sparkling water, and more (offerings vary by location). We also provide free healthy snacks such as fresh fruits, trail mix, cereals, pretzels and nuts. Commuters can be reimbursed for mass transit costs or participate in carpool programs, depending on location. We also provide several onsite services, such as drycleaning and car detailing.
- We make a difference
- We are warm, inclusive, and collaborative
- We believe in people
- We drive growth through innovation
- We inspire customers
- We cultivate long-term customer relationships
- We act as owners
- We debate important decisions, then fully commit
- We invest for the long-term while delivering results today