Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA
- 4 or more years of experience in roles that require direct technical customer interaction, such as a Solutions Engineer/Sales Engineer or a Pre-sales background
- Able to configure and install enterprise technologies including network infrastructure, virtualization, web applications, Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Able to troubleshoot Windows, Mac, and Linux environments
- Knowledge of commonly used security technologies and protocols including two-factor authentication, IAM, Single Sign-On, VPN, various authentication protocols (OATH, SAML, OpenID, ADFS, FIDO)
- Excellent written and oral business communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to collaborate across geographically dispersed functions
- Establish yourself as a resident subject matter expert on Yubico's products and ecosystem
- Strategize with sales reps to help achieve target sales quotas
- Build strong relationships with prospects and establish technical credibility to help advance deals
- Maintain relationships with existing customers and look for opportunities to expand their product usage and improve their security posture where relevant
- Build and deliver successful Proofs of Concept (PoCs), deployment planning, and technical consulting engagements
- Actively communicate with engineering and marketing with respect to evolving customer requirements in the marketplace
- Continually assist with solutions development to expand to new target markets and industries
- Improve the customer's experience through conferences, workshops, and written documentation
- Care about contributing to an amazing work culture and environment
- Support and be comfortable with the rapid, unpredictable nature of a young innovative company
- Work with customers remotely and in person
USB and wireless authentication solutions
Yubico was founded in Sweden with the mission to protect all internet citizens, making secure login easy and available to everyone.
- Retirement plan
- Wellness benefit
- Equity in the company
- Learning & development
- Global events
- Parental leave
Company Core Values
- Your work matters - We are all here to enable a safer internet for all.
- Unleash smiles - Be nice. Have fun. Don’t take yourself too seriously.
- Battle friction - Always look for new ways to simplify our products and work.
- Inspire higher - Think big. Do the right thing even when it is difficult. Be a leader.
- Customer focus - Win with the best security, usability, quality, and customer service.
- One team - Be open and responsive. Overcome challenges and celebrate success together.