Manager – People Partner
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Austin, TX, USA
- Experience with managing a team of HR professionals
- Expert in AMER with the ability to make procedural decisions and exercise judgment with sensitive/confidential issues
- Proven experience in an HR role working directly with managers and internal partners on legal compliance, employee engagement and critical initiatives
- Experience with coaching, conflict resolution and strong relationship and teambuilding skills, with demonstrated ability to influence others
- Establish and manage ongoing strong relationships with key stakeholders, including Territory Leadership Team and Functional Leaders (Sales, Operations, Facilities, Community, etc), People and other teams at local and global level
- Provide effective, thoughtful coaching & feedback to build management and leadership capabilities in our Managers and Employees (compensation, performance management, career development)
- Link strategic objectives in region with HR related programs, processes, and projects in territory/region and globally. Contribute to and deliver on business-critical People initiatives and projects (Talent Reviews, Compensation reviews, Development etc)
- Enforce consistency with our company policies and procedures and participate in policy reviews, influencing where appropriate to improve employee experience and keep local relevancy and compliance
- Manage and foster growth for a distributed team of People Partners
- Ability to use real-time problem-solving skills to thrive in an environment that is entrepreneurial
- Experience working in a fast pace and global environment
- Knowledge of employment law in other countries
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.