Lead Data Engineer
Posted on 2/2/2022
Remote in USA
Google Cloud Platform
- We are focused on algorithm excellence, to provide the most trusted experience possible
- We are creating a world-class toolset to solve complex challenges quickly and iteratively
- AI will be leveraged everywhere, in all stages of the discovery process to better manage cases and to optimize product operations
- Experience with data lake and warehouse technologies like Hudi, Delta, Snowflake, Synapse, Redshift, S3, and ADLS
- Experience creating batch and stream processing data sets applying technologies like Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Kafka, DBT, AirFlow, Prefect and other ELT tools
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Experience creating data governance policies
- Fluent in programming languages suitable to implement big data and machine learning solutions. Ex: Python, Scala
- Experience in unstructured data sets and designing APIs, service-oriented architectures
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure data infrastructure and tooling
- Work with our data scientists, product managers, and engineering teams to develop a big data architecture that supports our data privacy restrictions while supporting our data science needs
- Oversee data governance policy and data access procedures
- Manage data catalog and data observability
- Build cost modeling for data architecture
- Hands-on work to automate and build tooling for teams to use. Be willing to jump into a project to build things out
- Contribute to our technical investments roadmap and help prioritize tech debt and architecture investments
- Mentor talent within the AI group to promote career development
Legal & compliance software solutions
Organize data. Discover the truth. Act on it
- Comprehensive health insurance plans
- Two holiday breaks per year
- 401k with employer match
- Employee equity program
- Training investment program
- Unlimited time off
- Flexible work arrangements
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Exceed the expectations of our customers and our colleagues.
- Hold yourself and your colleagues accountable.
- Be humble and stay hungry.
- Do more with less.
- Enjoy and be great at your job.
- Embrace the talents of your colleagues and our customers.