Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Burlingame, CA, USA
- BA/BS degree in a relevant engineering field
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience
- Experience with Linux systems and shells, daemons, and processes
- Experience programming with languages like Python or Go
- Experience with distributed systems in a production operations environment
- Experience working with large scale Internet infrastructure
- Knowledge of DNS protocol
- Experience with DNS software like BIND, PowerDNS, …
- Systems configuration management experience with automation tools
- Oversee the DNS infrastructure
- Develop and execute on the DNS strategy
- Build automated management for DNS changes
- Design and develop monitoring and visualization software
- Improve quality and performance of our user experience
Game platform and game creation system
Roblox’s mission is to bring the world together through play. They enable anyone to imagine, create, and have fun with friends as they explore millions of immersive 3D experiences, all built by a global community of developers.
- Benefits and Perks - The health and well-being of our employees and their families is our top priority. We offer robust and comprehensive programs with variety to best meet your needs.
- Well-Being Benefits - With flexible time off and a bi-annual, company-wide spring/summer recharge, Roblox knows how to balance working hard with winding down.
- Financial Benefits - Competitive compensation packages, 401(k) matching, and flexible share incentives that let you choose how to share in our success.
- Health and Wellness - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, family planning resources, and 12 weeks off for all new parents.
- Flexible Workplace - Our hybrid work schedule balances working onsite and working remotely. Enjoy daily lunch and an in-house fitness center when working from our San Mateo headquarters.
Company Core Values
- Inspire Others
- Work Hard
- Respect the Community
- Get Stuff Done