Posted on 6/16/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
Development Operations (DevOps)
- Experience leading and developing teams focused in the areas of secure software design and architecture, Secure Development Lifecycle management, application security across multiple deployment targets (desktop, web, mobile, etc.), and cloud security
- Demonstrated experience leading direct reports as part of a distributed team across time zones,, as well as teams within large cross functional projects
- Consistent record of being results oriented with demonstrated ability to achieve bold goals
- Great communication skills, including the ability to gather relevant data and information, actively listen, dialogue freely, verbalize ideas effectively, negotiate tense situations successfully, and handle and resolve conflict
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated expertise of building a consensus across business partners and technology leaders and influencing successful outcomes
- Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others
- Lead a team of hard-working individuals who implement and manage the Security Software Development Lifecycle (SSDLC), and conduct product code reviews. This includes the promotion of education and awareness of secure coding practices
- Lead a team to deliver, collaborate on, and publish secure architectures, designs, and standards
- Lead a security engineering/DevOps team to develop and maintain first and third-party security products supporting Unity product teams
- Internal consulting services to support security & Privacy by design, including threat modeling and code development
- Consolidate and prioritize Security, Privacy, and Data Protection requirements and coordinate delivery with many software development teams
- Experience with building and leading red teams
- Technical experience with cryptography, game development, and the latest software development technologies
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.