Chicago, IL, USA • New York, NY, USA
Innovid (NYSE:CTV) powers advertising delivery, personalization, measurement and outcomes across linear, CTV and digital for the world’s largest brands. Through a global infrastructure that enables cross-platform ad serving, data-driven creative, and currency-grade measurement, Innovid offers its clients always-on intelligence to optimize advertising investment across channels, platforms, screens, and devices. Innovid is an independent platform that leads the market in converged TV innovation, through proprietary technology and exclusive partnerships designed to reimagine TV advertising. Headquartered in New York City, Innovid serves a global client base through offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. To learn more, visit innovid.com or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter.
Innovid, an independent advertising and measurement platform for the world’s largest brands, is currently looking for a multi-faceted and experienced B2B marketing talent with superior analytical and campaign orchestration skills to support our rapidly growing enterprise. The Sr. Demand Generation Director will report to the Vice President of Marketing and will be required to execute upon mission critical and highly visible marketing and communications initiatives. You will work closely with our communications, content and product marketing leads to develop marketing strategies that help establish Innovid as the leader in converged TV advertising and manage the execution of innovative cross-channel global marketing campaigns to drive awareness and interest for our products, thought-leadership content, and event activations. They should have experience in leading, coaching and inspiring a team.
The ideal candidate should be a master at developing, executing, scaling, and measuring results-focused demand generation programs and campaigns. Prior digital marketing, demand generation, and account-based marketing experience is a must with a strong focus on email, search, paid media, and more. Familiarity with CRM and marketing automation and analytics software is a must, (Marketo or HubSpot and Salesforce a plus). SaaS and/or ad tech industry experience is a big plus.
Innovid is a leading independent software platform that provides critical technology infrastructure for the creation, delivery, and measurement of TV ads across linear, connected TV (“CTV”), mobile TV, and desktop TV environments. Over 40% of the top 200 TV brand advertisers are utilizing our platform in their advertisement delivery infrastructure, including Anheuser-Busch InBev, Kellogg’s, Mercedes-Benz, and many more. We help deliver more effective video advertising through the only platform purpose-built for video—reaching more screens and more channels with richly personalized, data-driven creative and measuring the outcomes.
What You’ll Do:
Demand Generation Marketing Strategy & Planning:
- Partner cross-functionally to develop cross-channel marketing programs such as larger branding initiatives, content-led campaign initiatives, live/virtual events & webinars and lead execution across paid media, SEM, email, landing pages and more
- Lead development & execution of inbound and outbound marketing strategies and activities, supporting sales pipeline and demand generation objectives. This will include lead generation and account-based marketing (ABM)
- Develop KPIs and track and report marketing performance, overseeing the collection of performance data and analysis
- Report out on results and provide optimization recommendations
- Support the internal communications efforts to ensure that information about important marketing initiatives are effectively shared with key stakeholders, including but not limited to sales and executive leadership teams
Demand Generation Execution
- Oversee, optimize, and scale our demand generation strategy to generate a robust marketing pipeline focusing on the development and scoring of Leads, Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs), and Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs).
- Execute always-on cross-channel (paid media, content syndication, etc.) lead generation campaigns targeted towards specific customers
- Optimize campaign channel mix/vendors based on results insights
- Partner with Inside Sales, Sales Ops and Sales to ensure lead follow-up and progression
- Track and report out on marketing contribution to revenue (Lead>SAL>SQL>Closed/Won)
- Manage and enforce the execution of email automation processes including tracking codes, implementation, opt-in/out programs, list segmentation, and reporting
- Manage campaign amplification, Google Ads for SEM, LinkedIn, Demandbase display, plus other external media vendors
- Manage corporate website updates and maintenance
- Content development and implementation to ensure continuity of themes
- Work with external partners to analyze website performance and optimize the user experience to drive conversions
- Work with Sales to drive ABM paid media and email nurture strategy forward and work cross-functionally to report on success metrics, opportunities, and roadblocks
- Manage current website/SEO, marketing automation platform, and paid media vendor relationships and oversee new vendor research, trial implementation, and selection processes
- Partner with Legal, Privacy & Security, and Engineering to ensure adherence to data and privacy policies
- Monitor and optimize reporting tools and dashboards
- Ensure that project milestones are met and adhere to approved budgets.
- Manage media I/Os and vendor contracts and update financial actuals monthly
- Manage three individuals from Sr. Manager to Coordinator
- Build a high-performing demand generation team and provide strategic direction, guidance, and mentorship to its members
- Set goals, direction and manage day-to-day priorities, workflow, and quality
What You Will Need:
- 10+ years of marketing programs experience, B2B demand generation experience preferred
- Analytical mindset with ability to track and report on leading campaign performance metrics as well as lagging revenue attribution, revenue influence and ROI
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce.com) and marketing automation (Hubspot and/or Marketo) systems.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, and additional Martech tools
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, programs and priorities in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Highly organized, great attention to detail and deadline driven
- Self-starter, self-motivated and a team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills, writing skills and the ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- Requires a bachelor’s degree
What We Offer:
- High visibility role with a tremendous amount of growth potential
- Competitive compensation package for qualifying employees, which includes: health, dental, and vision insurance. Life insurance, PTO + Sick Days, 401K + match, a volunteer program, paid parental leave and stock options.
- Personal & Professional Developmental Resources, including: Bravely for on-demand, unlimited, and confidential access to coaching; job shadowing and mentorship programs; employee led DEI committees, access to LinkedIn Learning, and more.
- Offices in major cities around the world, unlimited snacks, and a cross-company collaboration unlike anywhere else.
- The base pay range for this position is $160,000 - $170,000 per year. The determination of what a specific employee in this job classification is paid and titled depends on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, prior employment history/job-related knowledge, qualifications and skills, length of service, and geographic location.
- This position is eligible for quarterly bonuses based on specified benchmarks, in accordance with all applicable bonus terms and conditions
- This information is provided per New York City’s salary disclosure law.
There is no such thing as the perfect resume, or someone that checks every box. At Innovid, we are generous with our time and knowledge, and always ready to teach. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and add to Innovid.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Innovid is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply. We are actively working to be an anti-racist organization. We’re committing to creating an inclusive and equitable workplace for all of our employees. You can read more about our commitment to DEI here.
If you are located within the EEA and subject to GDPR or are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Innovid processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.