Lead – Partner Insights
Posted on 9/15/2022
Remote • United States
- 5+ years of experience in agency planning, brand strategy, cultural insights, trends or consumer behavior. Experience with both an agency and consumer brand a plus
- An influential storyteller who can zoom out to capture the big picture but zoom in to make those insights actionable and meaningful. You can distill an insight into a one liner that becomes a rallying point for your stakeholders
- A team player who can create bridges throughout the organization and finds ways to build allyship and commitment. You're more excited to see the team win than to complete a project alone
- Demonstrated expertise with a data-directed approach to derive insights from social media listening tools (Brandwatch, etc)
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative survey design, implementation, and analysis
- Strong analytical skills to understand complicated data, but the creativity to apply that data in new and innovative ways. Data visualization expertise is a must
- Expertise with syndicated tools such as Comscore, Quantcast, GlobalWebIndex, Simmons, MRI, etc
- A “Yes, and” personality who's looking to build upon rather than critique
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills
- Global experience a plus
- Partner with Sales Teams to create provocative and actionable insights that help sell Reddit as an advertising platform
- Partner with our broader Marketing team to author thought leadership, white papers, and cultural insights that drive awareness and consideration for Reddit among advertisers
- Drive awareness for Reddit and the power of our community
- Daily responsibilities will span across insights - including platform data analysis, social listening, 1st and 3rd party insights storytelling, leveraging primary research, and developing scalable insights tools for our internal and external use
Social news website & forum
Reddit's mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. The company operates a social news website and forum where content is socially curated by members.
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Flexible unlimited vacation days & monthly global wellness days
- Family planning funds & 4+ months paid parental leave
- Personal & professional development funds
- Paid volunteer time off
- Workspace & home office benefits
- Evolve: Only by continually improving and learning will we succeed.
- Add Value: We constantly evaluate our work to ensure it’s adding value and bringing us closer to achieving our mission. It’s easy to fall into the trap of conflating activity with value. Adding value requires hard work, but not all hard work is valuable.
- Default: Open The free flow of ideas and feedback is the lifeblood of a healthy organization, and Reddit must embrace it if we are to thrive.