Global Equity Administration
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Carlos, CA, USA
- 10+ years experience of relevant stock administration experience
- The ability to build strong relationships within the Counsel team, and other cross-functional partners including Accounting, People, and other operational teams
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and experience communicating results
- Prior experience with Shareworks and other online platforms, or ability to learn new systems quickly
- Client service orientation, with an attention to details
- Knowledge of U.S. federal and state taxation and global taxation of equity compensation
- Own the integrity and accuracy of equity data in Solium Shareworks, including the equity stock plan and capitalization table
- Process all activity including grants, exercises, modifications, and share issuances
- Maintain accurate participant data and track employee mobility
- Process option exercises in compliance with current regulations
- Perform monthly and annual activity reconciliations
- Prepare equity grants for approval on a regular cadence
- Develop and support an incredible participant experience including creating and presenting slides, addressing participant inquiries and creating educational materials
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of stock plans and systems internationally
- Implement efficient and scalable processes, system automation and integrations for equity administration, reporting, global compliance and mobility
- Timely prepare the grant exhibit for Board approval and process new equity grants with attention to accuracy and completeness
- Assist with the development and delivery of employee training and communications
- Process all activity including grants, modifications, exercises, and share issuances
- Handle and process stockholder secondary transactions
- Perform and document testing of equity-related internal controls
- Assist in the design and preparation of participant education and deliver live presentations
- Respond to participant inquiries and create automated self-service tools to address frequently asked questions with the ultimate goal of reducing inquiries
- Manage tax reporting for option exercises
- Advanced analytical ability and ability to identify issues and provide solutions
- A team player attitude, and can easily handle multi-tasking between shifting priorities
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) designation
Impossible Foods' mission is to make our global food system truly sustainable. The company is developing plant-based alternatives to meat.
- Paid mission days - Get paid to spend two days a year reconnecting with our mission! Spend it in nature or team up with colleagues to serve local communities and contribute to the greater good.
- Generous time off policy - We offer 4 weeks paid time off, 10 paid holidays, and 2 floating holidays, so you’ll be able to take the time you need to relax and recharge.
- Health & wellness - To keep your body and mind healthy, we offer premium medical coverage, emotional support resources, and access to a fitness center at our Redwood City Headquarters
- Generous equity package - We offer meaningful ownership in our company so all employees can share in Impossible Foods’ success.
- Financial security - To help you feel financially supported, no matter what the future holds, we offer 401k plans, life insurance, and disability insurance.
- Commuter benefits - Save hundreds per year on commuter fees.
Company Core Values
- Lead with Heart - Love what you do and care about the people around you. (Seriously!) Be kind and generous. Assume others have good intentions. Communicate with empathy and honesty, including when you are providing feedback. Share and welcome new information and ideas, particularly those that challenge convention. Kindness, empathy and honesty make the difference between a bunch of people who happen to work at the same corporation and a team coming together to tackle the world’s most formidable challenge.
- Stand up for what's right - Stand up against injustice, intolerance, and racism when you see it. Build and nurture diverse teams that reflect our global mission. Empower every single individual to fully harness their unique talents, personalities and perspectives. Be an ally, advocate, coach, mentor and sponsor. Recognize, mitigate and eradicate unconscious bias. We are a stronger company when we are informed by diverse backgrounds, experiences and points of view.
- Think like scientists -Embrace your curiosity. Challenge assumptions. Recognize that there’s a lot we still need to discover and figure out to achieve our mission. Require evidence and reject dogma. Question the conventional wisdom in science, food and the business world -- until evidence proves otherwise. Discover the truth with a scientific approach to everything, across all departments.
- Go for 10^12 - We need to replace 10^12 lbs of animal products to achieve our mission. 10^11 lbs won’t save the world. Being a successful food company isn’t enough. Even being the most successful food company in history isn’t enough. We need to grow exponentially, doubling in scale every year for the next 15. That means not only growing the scale of our impact and our business every year, but scaling faster and faster every year. We need to keep investing in exponential growth, and betting on our success well before a return is guaranteed. What feels big now, in 5 years or even in 10 years will look tiny in our rearview mirror.
- Blast ahead! - Go for the most ambitious goals. Find a way through, over or around the obstacles. Bias towards action. When in doubt, take initiative. Don’t let fear of failure or criticism stop you. Almost everything we need to do will be risky, hard and controversial -- but given the urgency of our mission, the opportunity cost of avoiding risk, delaying action or thinking small is the biggest risk of all. We won’t make 10^12 impact without repeatedly trying things that we know might fail -- and often they will. Creating crazy-ambitious experiments -- and learning when they fail -- is good science, good business and the only way we will succeed.