Sr. Analyst Sales Finance
Posted on 3/4/2023
Remote • United States
- 4+ Years Experience in Sales Finance, Operations Finance, or Corporate Finance; understanding of Advertising business model is a strong plus
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Economics or similar quantitative discipline
- Goal-oriented and client-facing mindset; entrepreneurial spirit to continue innovating and adding value; proactive communication style with the ability to build/foster relationships with business partners internally and externally
- Strong work ethic; high sense of urgency; ability to learn and deliver results in tight timeline
- Experience with partnering with stakeholders across the organization and drive projects forward
- Experience with revenue modeling and forecasting, large data sets and sophisticated models, proven proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint presentations and deck creation
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter who is intellectually curious and not afraid to seek out projects independently
- Create, lead and improve reporting packages and Ad Revenue forecasting to reflect performance of Reddit's Advertising Business
- Build financial reporting, analysis and recommendations during new product launch and evolvement; track and monitor performance of key metrics and advertising inventory
- Partner with our Sales Organization Leads to identify and analyze opportunities and risks to P/L goals; steward data-driven decision making in conjunction with varying stakeholders across the company (Product, Engineering, Business Development, HR, etc.) to optimize revenue and profit with the viewer experience in mind
- Enhance and manage financial models used to budget/forecast during monthly/quarterly/annual forecasting cycles, to reflect full P/L
- Support the monthly, quarterly and annual forecasting process for Opex
- Manage ad hoc projects on an on-going basis and present to business partners as assigned
Social news website & forum
Reddit's mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. The company operates a social news website and forum where content is socially curated by members.
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Flexible unlimited vacation days & monthly global wellness days
- Family planning funds & 4+ months paid parental leave
- Personal & professional development funds
- Paid volunteer time off
- Workspace & home office benefits
Company Core Values
- Evolve: Only by continually improving and learning will we succeed.
- Add Value: We constantly evaluate our work to ensure it’s adding value and bringing us closer to achieving our mission. It’s easy to fall into the trap of conflating activity with value. Adding value requires hard work, but not all hard work is valuable.
- Default: Open The free flow of ideas and feedback is the lifeblood of a healthy organization, and Reddit must embrace it if we are to thrive.