Posted on 11/12/2022
Seattle, WA, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • New York, NY, USA • Phoenix...
- You have 12-15+ years experience developing and executing effective, innovative Internal Communications campaigns - and 5+ years experience of managing high-performing teams that do so
- You are an innovative and creative thinker who can articulate a compelling narrative and get down into the lowest level of detail in order to bring it to life
- You are customer-obsessed, always seeking to better understand the multifaceted audience you're trying to reach, what kind of information they crave, and how to most effectively deliver it to them
- You possess excellent people and project management skills, with the ability to inspire while managing multiple time-sensitive projects under tight deadlines
- You are confident in managing all levels of internal stakeholders and have a track record of working effectively with executive leadership (C-suite level) and a broad range of cross-functional partners
- You have experience and thrive in fast-paced, fluid and challenging environments
- You take your work, but not yourself, seriously-and maintain a good sense of humor about both
- Lead the Internal Communications function and strategy, overseeing the team that is responsible for keeping employees up-to-date on DoorDash's goals, progress, new initiatives and ongoing efforts on behalf of our stakeholders
- Partner with External Communications counterparts and other key functions to effectively align DoorDash's storytelling across all internal and external audiences
- Collaborate with and counsel executive leadership on internal communications strategies, initiatives and materials in order to better inform and engage employees
- Leverage existing and create new events and opportunities that will deepen DoorDash employees' connection to each other, the business and our mission, and partner with internal stakeholders to map a companywide annual calendar of events
- Work with your team to continue to assess and optimize existing channels for Internal Communications to strengthen all employees' understanding of company strategy and culture, while also spearheading the exploration of new and innovative ways to reach and engage a diverse range of internal audiences
- Provide strategic guidance and support to senior leadership on how to craft narratives and develop and convey compelling content to engage and inspire their own teams and the broader company
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
Company Core Values
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.