Senior Project Manager
Posted on 12/3/2022
Vancouver, BC, Canada
- You are a Project Manager with extensive experience working in Industry or Games on sophisticated projects. 4+ years of professional experience in shipping AAA games
- A strong influencer with great communication skills, able to work with diverse groups and align teams around common goals
- You are customer-focused; you bring a professional and “hands-on” attitude with stellar interpersonal skills, and are able to resolve conflicts with empathy
- Adaptability to embrace and navigate change is absolutely essential in our fast-paced environment
- Partner with the project leadership team, including development and design, to manage the entire planning, development, release, and support processes of your projects, and help drive solutions for our clients
- Manage the scope and capacity of the team throughout the project life cycle, ensure the quality of work whilst maintaining the profitability of the project
- Continually drive day-to-day production across different internal development and external partner teams, scheduling sprints, balancing priorities, and supervising the progress
- Facilitate communication within the project team and among key partners. Build positive relationships with client teams, Unity's internal teams, and external partners
- Generate and present weekly project status reports for key partners with ongoing risk management
- Technical PM career with the ability to communicate with development and non technical staff
- Working knowledge of JIRA, or other similar software
- Experience using Unity in a professional environment, and some knowledge of coding or authoring 3D artwork
- Exposure to AR/VR projects
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
Company Core Values
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.