Senior Information Security Analyst
Posted on 4/16/2022
- 5-7 years of experience in data security in the software industry
- Flexibility and eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- CISSP certification strongly preferred
- Data security program management
- Contribute to the annual SOC 2 Type 2 audit and maintain related controls
- Secure a multi-cloud environment including AWS and Azure
- Vulnerability Management
- Event Monitoring and Response
- Assist with information security-related programs that include, but are not limited to internal/external penetration testing, security awareness training for employees, and scanning
- Maintain programs for app intrusion, incident response, and breach management
- Partner with our Engineering team to ensure our application environment is configured to ensure security of customer data
Global sales enablement solution
Seismic helps marketing and sales teams fulfill their promise to drive revenue together.
- Generous paid parental leave - Paid time off for moms and dads to spend time bonding with their new bundle of joy.
- End-of-year paid recharge week - Our global offices shut down, allowing us all to unwind while we gear up for the new year ahead.
- High performance bonus incentives - Employees are rewarded on a semi-annual basis for their awesome contributions to Seismic.
- Global company meet-ups - An annual meet-up in sunny San Diego for a week of bonding, learning, and fun.
- Financial growth