Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Wakefield, MA, USA
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
- 3+ years accounting experience (public preferred)
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience with Netsuite preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, documentation skills, and research and resolution skills
- Highly detail oriented and organized
- Capable of meeting assigned deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment
- Honesty, strong ethical standards and integrity are a must
- Ensure accuracy and effectiveness in all accounting tasks
- Verify, allocate, and approve all accounts payable transactions
- Reconcile account balances, maintain general ledger and prepare month-end close procedures
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Produce accounting reports/statements and present their results
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Assist with planning, assigning and reviewing staff's work
- Communicate with Finance manager and Accounting manager to improve financial reporting and procedures
- Provide input into department's goal setting process
Vestmark is a provider of wealth management solutions and services.
Vestmark's mission is to enable investors to better their financial well-being. Vestmark does this through delivering technology and services that enable financial institutions and advisors to deliver holistic advice in line with investor objectives.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision - Vestmark pays 90% of our employees’ medical and dental coverage which are administered through Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) along with Eyemed for vision.
- Vestmark 100% Paid Benefits - Vestmark is proud to offer maternity and parental leave, Life, Short-Term and Long Term Disability Benefits at no cost to the employee, and Employee Assistance Program and work-life benefits.
- Generous PTO - Vestmark employees receive between 15 and 25 days per year of paid time off based on years of service in addition to receiving 10 days per year of paid sick leave.
- Diversity - At Vestmark, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that fosters, embraces and celebrates diversity and fairness. We continue to build a comprehensive culture where all employees are Welcomed, Valued, Respected and Heard.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) - Vestmark employees can contribute annually to health care and dependent care FSAs and participate in our employer-matched HSA program.
- 401(k) with Employer Matching - Vestmark will match the employee’s 401(k) and ROTH contribution up to 50% of the first 8% per pay period with a two-year vesting component.
- Company Equity - Vestmark also offers additional compensation in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs). Our RSUs are issued through a vesting and distribution schedule after achieving required milestones.
- Match Charitable Contributions - Vestmark is very proud of our Charitable Giving Program. We will match up to $250 annually to an approved charity of our employee's choice.
- Stay Fit - Exercise your mind and your body with our on-site gym located at our Wakefield, MA headquarters. If you can't take advantage of our corporate gym, our Blue Cross Blue Shield plan offers fitness reimbursement.
- Pet Insurance - Employees may choose to enroll in pet insurance at a discounted rate.
Company Core Values
- We Before Me
- Knowledge Exploration
- Positive Energy
- Own IT