Packing/Shipping & Receiving Handler
Posted on 9/26/2023
Chemical and biochemical analysis with its simple handheld devices.
908 Devices is revolutionizing chemical and biochemical analysis with its simple handheld and desktop devices, addressing critical-to-life applications. The Company’s devices are used at the point of need to interrogate unknown and invisible materials and provide quick, actionable answers to directly address some of the most critical problems in life sciences research, bioprocessing, pharma/biopharma, forensics and adjacent markets. The Company is headquartered in the heart of Boston, where it designs and manufactures innovative products that bring together the power of mass spectrometry, microfluidic sampling and separations, software automation, and machine learning.
Data & Analytics
Industrial & Manufacturing
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 3%
1 year growth↑ 9%
2 year growth↑ 37%
Cambridge, MA, USA
- A minimum of 1 year of previous stockroom experience in a manufacturing environment is strongly preferred
- Kitting and receiving experience is advantageous
- Ability to work in a fast paced, people intensive work environment
- Physical activities in warehouse: loading, unloading, sorting, and moving products manually and using material handling equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Computer proficiency required
- Experience with work orders a plus
- NetSuite experience a plus
- Ability to follow directions and have fun!
- Bagging and labeling items
- Neatly packing and boxing material
- Placing kits in shipping boxes
- Support other Warehouse/Fulfillment functions as needed