Senior Software Engineer
Posted on 6/21/2022
Salt Lake City, UT, USA • Las Vegas, NV, USA • Seattle, WA...
Development Operations (DevOps)
Google Cloud Platform
- 6+ years experience as a Software Engineer
- Experience coding in Java, Golang, Python, C++, or Node.js
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining REST APIs for use in production
- Experience working with Open API standards like Swagger
- Experience using Events Framework or Architecture (Kafka, Pub/Sub, Kinesis)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process preferred
- Familiarity with DevOps, continuous delivery, configuration management, and tools is desired
- Knowledge of Microservices and respective architecture design principles and scalability best practices
- Experience working with data: SQL, NoSQL, key-value store, etc
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform is highly preferred but not required
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes highly preferred but not required
- Participate in the architecture and development of new micro-services for multiple enterprise-level products. You will be building core common services
- Use technology to solve business problems and drive positive outcomes
- Build a scalable technology platform to support a growing business
- Ask questions and never stop learning
- Deliver high-quality code to production
- Collaborate with DevOps for cloud deployment
- Work closely in an agile team of product owners, data scientists, business analysts and engineers in a collaborative environment
- Develop brand new RESTful or Event-Driven services
Personal financial assessments & debt solutions
Freedom Financial Network's mission is to empower everyday Americans to move forward towards a better financial future.
- Medical, dental, vision.
- Paid Vacation. (increases with tenure)
- PTO for your birthday.
- 401k with employer match.
- Paid holidays & sick days.
- PTO for volunteer work.
- Parent Leave.
- Pet Insurance.
- Care (for everyone)
- Get Better (every day)
- Act With Integrity (every time)
- Collaborate (with everybody)