Posted on 3/11/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Human Resources, Compensation Management, Consulting with an in-depth knowledge of core compensation terminology and best practices
- You build trusted relationships with people at all levels, across multiple functions and in all geographies
- You have the courage to take on difficult goals and bounce back from adversity in the face of challenges
- Not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get involved in all aspects of the role - no job too big or too small
- You have adaptable and superior communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) at all levels (IC to Exec)
- Work on a variety of projects including program design, analysis, budgeting, and implementation of new programs
- Perform deep analysis on existing levels and ranges and model potential impact of alternatives and future programs
- Partner with business leads and People (HR) leads on compensation issues, and work on a variety of special compensation projects as needed
- Provide guidance to the business and develop creative solutions on a variety of total compensation issues including the setting of appropriate pay levels, base pay, annual incentive pay and LTI compensation
- Consult with business on job evaluations using market data and internal evaluation
- Partner with the business to develop variable incentive compensation programs, as needed
- Conduct custom surveys with key industry contacts, as needed
- Solid experience in compensation or consulting with an in-depth knowledge of core compensation terminology and best practices
- Analytical and quantitative skills and a track record for planning, doing and auditing work. Highly detail driven with emphasis on accuracy, coupled with the ability to see the broader picture
- Problem solving, communication, and presentation skills. The ideal candidate will be well organized and confident to work independently but will be a strong team player
- Experience enhancing and/or implementing compensation systems and reporting tools
- Ability to create dynamic tools and models to interpret and analyze data. Ability to connect disparate data sources and operationalize tasks. Comfortable with large data sets
- The ability to work independently, take on responsibility, and be nimble in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment
- Strong writing skills
- Highly proficient in Excel; familiar with Workday and Radford
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis in Finance, Accounting, Economics, and/or Business or equivalent experience
Tubi is the world's largest ad-supported video on demand (VOD) service. Available on Connected TV devices, Mobile, and the Web.
- Compensation - Every employee is paid a competitive & equitable salary.
- Benefits - We offer generous coverage for health, dental, vision, and more for you and your dependents.
- Parental Leave Program - We are proud to support growing families of all shapes and sizes and types. We welcome each new addition with generous paid time off to bond with your new addition.
- Wellness - Tubi cares about your well being inside and out. That’s why we offer multiple coverage options for mental and physical well being for you and your family as well as a fitness stipend.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program - Your professional growth and development are important to Tubi and we’re here to support you.
- 401(k) Match - Investing in your future is important to us. From our highly-rated retirement savings matches to financial advisors and planning services, we offer many resources to help keep you financially fit.
- Team first
- Act with integrity
- Grow yourself
- Deliver Delight
- Own it