Senior Business Systems Analyst
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA • Everett, MA, USA
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Ability to communicate technical solutions to various audiences
- Strong problem solving and technical skills
- 4+ years as a business system administrator (e.g., Netsuite, Zendesk, Salesforce or Workday) or in a similar role
- 4+ years leading medium to large sized cross-functional projects from requirements gathering to go-live across Sales, Finance, and HR
- Prior experience integrating business systems using middleware (e.g., Workato, Mulesoft, Boomi, Zapier) and working with APIs
- Prior experience making buy vs build decisions
- Learn how business systems currently function and how they are used within Datadog Use this knowledge to identify technical and functional gaps and areas for improvement
- Architect, build, and maintain system integrations and process automations
- Plan, prioritize, and deliver system enhancements; executing unit, integration and acceptance testing to meet business requirements
- Create and maintain internal documentation and processes
- Collaborate with the Security, Governance, Risk & Compliance teams to ensure business systems adhere to Datadog security and compliance standards (eg. GDPR, SOX)
Datadog offers monitoring and analytics for cloud-based workflows.
Datadog is on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. The company operates a monitoring & analytics tool for IT and DevOps teams that can be used to determine performance metrics as well as event monitoring for infrastructure and cloud services.