About the role
Ready for a new kind of career? If you’re looking for competitive pay, a door-opening career, and a role where your creativity and independence can shine, we want to meet you!
We are seeking a responsible individual who can help maintain our facility’s cleanliness and can effectively complete tasks in a timely manner. Our ideal Utility Associate is someone that has 1-3 years experience working in utility, dishwashing or other sanitation role. Prior experience working in a Food Service Environemnt is a Plus.
- Organize, sanitize, and maintain cleanliness amongst the facility in accordance with food safety regulations and company guidelines
- Complete tasks assigned by the Sanitation Supervisor
- Always keep the overall facility cleaned, organized including Kitchens, Pantrys, Bathrooms and Common Areas.
- Wash and sanitize kitchen equipment (including utensils and additional items the culinary team utilizes) as assigned by your Supervisor
Utility Associate role details:
- Salary: $15/hr
- Job location: Cranford, NJ
The experience you have
- Prior experience working in utility/sanitation role
- Proven record of attendance and adhering to schedules
- An eye for detail with everything you do
- Comfortable working in a team environment
The way you work
- Must be able to exhibit effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strict adherence to scheduled time and attendance
- Adherence to the dress code while on duty; company uniform, safety shoes, proper PPE in accordance to the company’s SOP’s
- Must have a “Can Do” and “Will Do” attitude
- Ability to work in a quick paced and ever changing environment
- Positive attitude and a teamwork mentality
- Medical, dental, vision
- 100% employer paid life insurance
- 2x pay if you work on holidays
- Learning and development opportunities to advance your career
- Wonder offers hourly employees stock options
Note: Some of our benefits vary by state and depend on the number of hours you work.
Wonder Group is a company where we explore, launch, and build complementary businesses that all have the same goal – to offer access to the world’s most delicious food—anytime, anywhere. We excel at ideating concepts, getting them to market quickly and intently focus on market feedback in order to learn and iterate so that we build new businesses that grow and scale successfully.
The Wonder Group is led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs including some of the most accomplished leaders and operators in the technology, culinary, and logistics industries. Backed by top-tier venture capitalists, we’re moving quickly to pioneer the future of food.
If you join our team, you’ll work in a supportive and collaborative environment where our culture and our values—Mastery, Compassion, and Courage—are taken as seriously as delivering an incredible experience for our customers.
A final note
At Wonder, we believe that in order to build the best team, we must hire using an objective lens. We are committed to fair hiring practices where we hire people for their potential and advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion. As such, we do not discriminate or make decisions based on your race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. If you have a disability, please let your recruiter know how we can make your interview process work best for you.
We look forward to hearing from you! We’ll contact you via email or text to schedule interviews and share information about your candidacy.