CDP Advisory Architect
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- 5+ years of experience as a management, strategy, or growth hacking consultant
- Strong strategic competence and ability to supervise multiple engagements at once
- Ability to synthesize complex inputs into streamlined recommendations
- Extensive customer-facing experience and experience presenting to a room of executives
- Experience conducting discovery and solutioning activities around complex technical topics
- Strong technical competence around event-driven instrumentation approaches and techniques
- Determination to deliver strategically viable solutions, no matter how many roadblocks are encountered
- Expertise with gSuite (especially Sheets and Slides)
- Align Enterprise CDP collaborators on their customer data collection & activation strategy
- Discover & prioritize customer data value cases which achieve desired business outcomes
- Design scalable CDP architectures which activate value cases with Twilio Segment at the core
- Build custom data visualizations to better illustrate architectural challenges & opportunities
- Synthesize discovery insights & recommendations into succinct, compelling presentations
- Audit & optimize customer data architectures throughout the full customer data lifecycle
- Leverage frameworks like RFM and NPTB to fuel advanced activation recommendations
- Guide customers on building custom functions or SQL queries to realize advanced use cases
- Develop and refine internal Advisory team processes to ensure consistency across our engagements
- Document validated designs and standard processes to address complex implementation challenges
- Educate and enable other Solutions Architects on Advisory standard methodologies
- Develop playbooks and presentations that offer Advisory Perspectives on groundbreaking CDP topics
- Based in Colorado: $120,160 - $150,200
- Based in New York or Washington State: $127,280 - $159,100
- Based in the San Francisco Bay area, California: $141,360 - $176,700
- This role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan and the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave
- Experience planning and guiding Segment implementations
- Experience designing complex cohorts and audiences for marketing & growth purposes
- Experience guiding change management initiatives around instrumentation migrations
- Experience authoring and delivering thought leadership content and presentations
- Familiarity with data storytelling techniques and platforms
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
Company Core Values
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives