Provi is innovating the 240-billion dollar alcohol industry—do you want to be part of something game-changing? We were a hungry team in 2016 when we started and we’re still a hungry team, living our values—Host, Serve, Deliver and Celebrate—every day. We make sure that as the company grows, our people grow too and we’d love to have you on board.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. But guess what? No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. Trust your experience and apply!
Provi is looking for a Circulation Coordinator who is responsible for the development and operation of circulation plans for all Beverage Media publication titles and supervise subscription sales and distribution. This involves ownership of the subscription service platform, trying to increase the number of subscribers to our publications. Working with the publisher in promotions, production and marketing of titles and delivering accurate and timely reports to printers to ensure monthly periodicals meet production schedules and are shipped properly. This position is based onsite in our Union, NJ office. This role is a Part Time position with hours up to 25 / week.
What this this role will do:
- Manages subscription service platform
- Ensures accurate maintenance of subscriber records to facilitate prompt delivery
- Generate print orders and oversee postage and customer service
- Maintains subscriber lists for use in sales promotions
- Sends monthly print quantities and mailing labels to printer (8 titles total)
- Collection of subscription payments and deposits
- Study the results of promotions, testing scenarios, customer retention programs and marketing surveys
- Use information to develop or modify marketing strategies
- Coordinate with local post office on deliverables, returns and postage replenishment
- Ship out titles to subscribers and key clients
- Manage office operations ONSITE in Union, NJ office
What we hope to see in your experience:
- 1-2 years of administrative experience (publishing is a plus)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent managerial and supervisory skills
- Ability to analyze marketing data to develop short-term and long-term circulation plans
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Provi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.