Marketing at Loop is about being relatable to e-commerce brands. Providing ongoing value and connection that leads people to love our brand, love our product, and become a customer. The team is changing the way brands look at returns and turning that into demand for the sales team.
The Marketing Development Associate (MDA) will partner closely with campaign creators across the Marketing team (Demand Gen, Customer, and Partner Marketing), as well as content and brand marketing to develop and execute on a multi-channel, full-funnel engagement strategy. They will be responsible for bringing campaign responses to new business opportunities.
This individual needs to be able to work independently on multiple projects, be a self-starter, quick learner; have creative, excellent writing skills to quickly craft content to multiple audiences and channels; able to execute quickly to support a rapidly growing team and pipeline target. This position is an individual contributor and reports to the Manager, Demand Generation.
Loop HQ is a state-of-the-art office located in Columbus, Ohio, and more than half of our team works remotely across the United States and Canada. You can choose to join us in the Columbus office or stay fully remote in this role.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with the campaigns team to target accounts, create compelling email messaging, and execute an outbound demand generation strategy
- Improve the customer journey of inbound leads generated from GTM activities by creating high-touch and highly custom outreach sequences to educate and attract prospects
- Operate Drift chatbot by implementing new bots on high-value pages, setting up efficient and automated flows, and responding to inbound chats.
- Represent Loop at tradeshows and events by discussing the value of Loop to merchants who visit the booth, managing the logistics of the event (booth setup/takedown), and collecting contact information from potential prospects and partners
- Write and execute outreach snippets (personal email, calls) for sales and marketing to leverage, and collaborate with stakeholders on making crucial improvements through regular A/B testing of messaging and content offering
- Assist in coordinating and optimizing promotional activities for pre, during, and post campaigns
- 1+ years of B2B SaaS marketing or sales experience
- Proven, consistent success in exceeding assigned recurring goals
- Networking expert with superb verbal, phone & written communication skills
- Experience using sales and marketing tools, Hubspot & Apollo preferred
- A positive team-oriented attitude and desire to win are a must
In a perfect world, Loop wouldn’t exist. If we had our way, we’d live in a world where we’re mindful about how we consume, we love every product we own, and we share values with the brands who create them. In reality, commerce isn’t perfect and often breaks. Loop creates second chances.
We’re starting by revolutionizing the post-purchase experience. We’ve taken one of the most fragile commerce interactions - returns - and turned it into something consumers actually love, and that deepens our connection to brands and products.
We take connection seriously on the inside, too. We’re building a work experience that allows you to Be A Human First and prioritizes empathy and wellbeing. We view Loop as a special place in your career to shape the future of an industry and become a better person while doing it. You can grow faster here in a shorter amount of time - we’ll give you space and trust you to fill it.
You can review our privacy notice here