Key Account Director,
Posted on 3/21/2022
- University Degree, or equivalent experience
- Solid B2B sales experience selling into large Enterprise Accounts
- A track record of meeting annual targets in excess of 1.5 million USD
- 5+ years successful experience selling B2B digital marketing solutions to Marketing leadership
- Knowledge of Madison Logic and/or Account Based Marketing is a huge plus
- A strong technical aptitude to pitch our technically advanced platform
- A consultative sales style, strong experience selling solutions and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Consultative sales of Madison Logic's portfolio of B2B products to Marketers
- Achieve annual, monthly and quarterly sales targets [as defined on an annual basis]
- Penetrate assigned accounts, including new business, renewals and upsells
- Directly manage ongoing relationships with enterprise accounts in region, as appropriate
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of potential clients sufficient to exceed annual sales goals
- Be a digital marketing consultant to Madison Logic's enterprise and mid-market clients, including staying abreast of digital marketing best practices and applying this knowledge to assist their portfolio of clients in meeting their revenue goals
- Work collaboratively with our Customer Success team to ensure successful new client onboarding along with a white glove level of support
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure clients' ongoing success and satisfaction
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Account-based marketing platform solutions
Madison Logic is on a mission to change B2B marketing. Helping bring sales and marketing together with integrated buyer insights and Journey Acceleration to make every interaction meaningful.
- Health insurance - Insurance plans that meet the needs of you and your family, with generous contributions.
- Mental health - Access to Employee Assistance Programs and wellness benefits.
- Retirement benefits - 401k (US) and Pension (international) plans with a generous annual employer match.
- Educational benefits - Educational reimbursement (global) and employer-paid student loan contributions (US).
- Professional development - Global mobility program and access to LinkedIn Learning materials.
- Employee recognition - Receive points each month and recognize peers for a job well done!
- Monthly allowance - Monthly allowance valued at $50 per month to redeem in gift cards or cash.
- Anniversary rewards - Get rewarded each year for your anniversary at Madison Logic.
- Paid time off - Flex days, volunteer days, and generous PTO.
- Flexible or remote work - Work from home or create a hybrid schedule if you are near an office location.
- #TEAM - Win together. One vision.
- #OWNIT - Take responsibility. Be accountable.
- #RESPECTRespect customers. Respect each other.
- #EXCEL - Think big. Innovate.
- #EMPOWER - Hire the best. Trust the best.