Product Application Engineer
Posted on 2/1/2022
Mountain View, CA, USA
- 2+ years of experience working with simulation or mechanical design software
- Experience in interacting with end-customers as an application engineer or a developer
- An acute attention to detail and an execution focused mindset
- Proficiency in debugging and working with Python/C++
- Experience in QA and wants to grow their customer facing and engineering skills
- Become experts in using Applied's products to meet customer use cases
- Collaborate with our sales teams and solution architects to gather requirements through detailed technical discussions and workshops
- Develop, execute, and contribute to proof of concepts, demonstrations, and product-training for customers
- Prior background in application engineering for simulation products
- Experience working with automotive OEMs or suppliers
- Prior work in autonomous vehicle or robotics development domains
- Experience with simulation software tooling
Software for autonomous vehicles
Applied Intuition is on a mission to make it faster and easier to bring autonomy to the market. Industry-leading companies of all sizes use Applied to comprehensively test and rapidly accelerate their autonomous vehicle development.
- Health insurance - We offer some of the best health insurance options on the market, including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) Match - We offer an employer-matched plan to help you save money for retirement.
- Fitness stipend - Our wellness program supports your health and fitness goals. We pay for your trainers, gym memberships, massages, and more!
- Learning stipend - We invest in your learning and growth by reimbursing you for educational and training expenses.