Iterable is the customer activation platform that helps brands deliver joyful experiences with harmonized, individualized, and dynamic communications at scale—Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We’ve surpassed $100M in ARR and have raised more than $340M from top-tier investors like Index Ventures, Viking, and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable’s momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
As the VP EMEA Salesat Iterable, you’ll lead and manage all EMEA regional sales activity to drive incremental growth and market share. You are a proven leader with excellent mentoring capabilities and the ability to challenge and grow a strong Sales and Regional EMEA team. You are a value-based leader who can build and maintain a high-integrity culture that motivates people to deliver extraordinary sales performance. You are a strong communicator who can translate product features into strong sales and business benefits. You have an exceptional ability to navigate and deal with ambiguity, make informed decisions, managed a matrix organization and take appropriate actions accordingly. If you are a strategic, partner-centric, and hands-on leader ready to lead a regional team, we are looking for you!
One of our core values is a growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please do apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
How you will make a difference:
- Lead the development and execution of the strategic vision of EMEA (taking into account the customer, industry and market) through cross-functional OKRs and KPIs to align to company level strategic objectives balancing long term and short term growth
- Lead our EMEA growth plans, build a predictable, high-growth business while ensuring forecast accuracy
- Drive repeatable, predictable, and scalable EMEA sales processes to accelerate growth as part of the Global Iterable Sale org.
- Lead and coach a winning team of sales managers, enable best practices and growth and support EMEA cross functional teams in region
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across cross-functional teams through integrated planning including facilitating executive conversations regarding budget, resources, schedule and risk
- Work cross-functionally to establish partnerships with stakeholders and leaders in EMEA to evangelize company goals in a matrix model
- Be a key Executive persona for EMEA both internally and externally including prospects, customers and partners
- Set the EMEA regional, EMEA sales strategy and vision to deliver profitable top-line growth and increased market share. Develop strategies to achieve business goals. This includes developing and executing strategy across multiple partnership types
- Responsible for building connections with Iterable customers and partners to understand their requirements and create opportunities for their success.
- Build and consistently evolve the sales team to always meet the evolving requirements of our partners.
- Build sales and partner capacity plans that accommodate complex dynamics across the European landscape.
- Establish and execute regional forecasting rhythm driving predictable and consistent sales target achievement.
- Plans, monitors, and appraises team performance with quick pivots to corrections of error plans for areas of underperformance.
- Represents the EMEA business efforts, including sales updates, competitive trends, risks and opportunities in regular executive management meetings.
We are looking for people who:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 15+ years of demonstrated Sales leadership experience in driving a high performing sales team
- Ability to travel across the EMEA territory (25%)
- Authorized to work in the UK without sponsorship now and in the future
- Strategic thinking and business acumen and able to drive P&L from both a micro and macro execution perspective
- Experience scaling a business as Sales Leader and GM to +100 M revenue across several European Markets including experience in growing new markets and strong track record in building enterprise success
- Experience in scaling, resourcing and leading internal teams in a matrix environment
- Experience building a high growth, top-performing sales team serving enterprise customers in EMEA within the Big Data, Cloud, or SaaS Sales Industry
- History of exceeding sales quota in similar high-growth Enterprise software companies
- Understanding of value selling and structured methodologies
- Knowledge of developing the partner ecosystem to help grow strategic enterprise territories
- A passion for building and creating partnerships internally and externally to impact key organizational decisions
- You live our core values: Trust, Balance, Growth Mindset and Humility
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salary, meaningful equity, & pension
- Comprehensive Private Medical Insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Paid parental leave
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Monthly Professional Development allowance
- Complete laptop workstation
We’re rethinking traditional workplace planning and looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we’ve moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.