Senior Software Engineer
Posted on 2/16/2023
Toronto, ON, Canada
- An experienced software engineer you'll have a passion for building and innovating - you stay up to date with the latest technologies and trends in development
- Seen as an active contributor in the team problem-solving-process - you aren't afraid to share your opinions in a low-ego manner or roll up your sleeves and write critical path code or refactor a significant piece of code
- Ability to think tactically as well as strategically, respecting what came before you and always thinking longer-term
- Highly focused on operational excellence and software quality, with experience in CI/CD and best operational practices
- You enjoy solving challenging problems, all while having a blast with equally passionate and talented team members
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of Software Development experience within a SaaS business
- Must have a strong familiarity within .NET Core, and C# or similar object-oriented languages and frameworks
- Experience with Node.js, Python, MongoDB, PostgreSQL/MSSQL, and Typescript a plus
- Experience with the SCRUM and the AGILE development process
- Familiarity and comfortability developing in cloud-based environments (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc.) as well as familiarity with Kubernetes
- Familiarity with other technologies such as Redis, Snowflake and NewRelic a plus
- Develop, improve, and maintain, our microservice and ensure seamless integration to the rest of the Seismic platform
- Collaborate with globally-dispersed product managers, designers, and software engineers to rapidly build, test, and deploy code to create innovative solutions and add value to our customers' experience with Seismic
- Participate in and contribute towards code reviews, bug/issue triage, and documentation
- Contribute to troubleshooting and continuous quality improvements
Global sales enablement solution
Seismic helps marketing and sales teams fulfill their promise to drive revenue together.
- Generous paid parental leave - Paid time off for moms and dads to spend time bonding with their new bundle of joy.
- End-of-year paid recharge week - Our global offices shut down, allowing us all to unwind while we gear up for the new year ahead.
- High performance bonus incentives - Employees are rewarded on a semi-annual basis for their awesome contributions to Seismic.
- Global company meet-ups - An annual meet-up in sunny San Diego for a week of bonding, learning, and fun.
Company Core Values
- Financial growth