Marketing Operations Manager
Posted on 11/24/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Empathetic team player
- Has grit, is resilient
- Likes to document and knowledge share
- Have a natural ability to bring customer pain points to the forefront when solutioning
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 ~ 4+ years of experience marketing operations experience
- 3 ~ 4+ years of working collaboratively across multiple disciplines across the organization
- Marketo/HubSpot experience
- Experience with campaign execution
- Understanding and implementation of privacy laws and regulations requirements preferred
- Strong experience managing contact database health and hygiene preferred
- Good analytical skills (SQL is a nice to have)
- Experience integrating tools to a MAP (Marketo/HubSpot)
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Management is a nice to have
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS is a nice to have
- Manage contact database health and hygiene
- Help evaluate new technologies
- Help execute marketing campaigns and emails
- Help measure success and share learnings across various tools
- Define and curate data as our processes change and we augment our tech stack
- Ensure the integrity of our marketing data by auditing existing processes and recommend improvements
Business intelligence analytics tools
Sigma Computing's mission is to empower everyone to make the best possible decisions at every turn by removing the barriers that prevent people from analyzing data across sources and delivering the full spectrum of self-service cloud analytics and business intelligence.
- Competitive pay - Looking for a great salary and solid stock options? You’ve come to the right place.
- Flexible schedule - Do the work you need to get done in the time you have to get it done
- Amazing benefits - Medical, dental, vision, 401k, FSA, commuter… we’ve got you covered. Literally.
- Flexible vacation - At Sigma, we work to live, not live to work. So go on, book that dream vacation.
- Health & wellness - A healthy body supports a healthy mind, so we partner with Crunch Fitness and CorePower.
- Family-friendly - From flexible scheduling to parental leave to kids’ birthdays off, we support Sigma families.
Company Core Values
- Assume best intent
- Communicate fearlessly
- Be curious & constructive
- Be smarter together
- Aim for greatness