As a Marketing Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting Shopmonkey’s marketing automation efforts. You will make an impact by building and improving upon our existing Hubspot framework which supports our marketing automation, lead-generation, and additional marketing and sales integrations. Your contributions will be instrumental in the continued success of our company and you will report to the Senior Manager, Revenue Operations.
As a Marketing Operations Specialist, you will:
- Manage day-to-day HubSpot system maintenance and configuration, as well as act as the first line of support for our systems and overall marketing pipeline
- Handle data in HubSpot Dashboards by developing reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity and execute data migration/cleansing projects
- Partner with Marketing Leadership in building a measurement program to track the efficacy of marketing efforts
- Become internal SME/power user for marketing systems and evaluate new technologies and tools that could help scale and streamline the team’s efforts
- Collaborate with other teams across the organization to ensure automated processes are functioning properly
- Maintain ongoing communications with HubSpot support for system updates and support, including but not limited to beta testing, best practices, and remain current on latest innovations/product releases
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- 2-4 years of Hubspot Marketing experience is required
- 1-2 years of experience in a B2B or SaaS business
- Nice to have experience with multi-channel attribution and ABM (Bizible and 6sense)
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and technical website attributes
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proficient with marketing automation tools
- Resourcefulness and willingness to learn: you’ll figure out what needs to be done and find ways to make it happen
- Innovative and creative in the form of continuous improvement to internal processes.
In the United States the range for the this position is typically a base salary of $105,000 to mid salary of $115,000, with a quarterly bonus program. The range provided is Shopmonkey’s reasonable estimate of the base compensation for this role. The actual amount will be based on job-related and non-discriminatory factors such as location, experience, training, skills, and abilities. Consult with your Recruiter during the initial call to determine a more targeted range based on these job-related factors. In addition to this base compensation company stock options and benefits as outlined below are included.
Shopmonkey has become an amazing environment where employees feel that they are valued as people, and not just worker bees. To ensure that our team thrives, we invest in the following perks:
🏡 Fully Remote Work!
- $1,000 to set up your home office
- $20 phone/internet monthly reimbursements
- Virtual activities and in-person meet-ups
- Laptop and super rad swag provided
- Unique opportunity: This is the best form of hybrid! All teams get to travel and meet up for collaboration at least once/year. Shopmonkey also hosts an annual company-wide get together we call Rally
💪🏼 Health & Wellness
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits available the 1st of the month following hire date
- Short term and long term disability
- Employee assistance program
- Generous parental leave
- 401(k) available upon hire
✈️ Time Off
- 11 paid holidays
- Flexible time off - take the time off you need!
🥰 Giving Back
- Matching donations for approved charitable organizations
- Group volunteer efforts
🌟 Personal & Professional Development
- Weekly internal product & company training sessions
- Monthly events & education activities focused on DEIB, personal and/or professional development
- Individual career progression plans and leadership/management training
Join our team of hungry, humble, smart people who love what they do, and change the auto industry by helping every shop thrive.
About the Industry
The U.S. is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and give their customers a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey is the leading auto-repair shop software company; it is a cloud-based solution that helps auto-repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation onto a simple, easy-to-use platform.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley and trusted by more than 3,500+ auto shops across the U.S. and Canada, Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo of the global car repair market, estimated to be worth more than $500B.
In 2021 Shopmonkey raised a $75 million Series C, supported by top-tier Silicon Valley venture capital firms Bessemer Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Headline, I2BF, and ICONIQ Growth.
In 2022, Shopmonkey was named #4 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Startup Employers list (and #1 in Business Products & Software Services).
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members from all backgrounds that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission.
Shopmonkey provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Shopmonkey is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our our commitment, Shopmonkey will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact our Talent Team at [email protected].